2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's syllabus week so I got time

Syllabus week, yuck. I don't miss school at all :lol: but I will say if I could go back in time I would do college all over again, from an academic standpoint. I had my fun, but I didn't find myself a lane to truly stay in for a career. I'm doing well for myself tho even post-grad.

You started classes already?

Yea, FDOC.

If you got time explain why you have a thug and a pothead at receiver and RB, respectively

giphy.gif

Don't mind my receiver we not talking about that

Kelce, smith, and hunt all thugs b

Lol at cam best black qb ever. He might not even be top 3

The NFL world would collapse if the Titans beat the pats.

If there is one thing I have learned in all my years following the NFL nothing, and I mean nothing makes sense sometimes.
Second time wasn't a bad call. Dude got spun backwards like 20 yards :lol: First time they shoulda just left it as they called the play dead already, but the dumbasses confirmed it and explained that stupid *** ****. Regardless Andy blew it. I'm glad we can't waste anybody's time losing by a FG in a trash game this week. Andy gotta bounce. We all knew he was calling plays. That **** had his name all over it.

First call he blew. Wasn't even close. Second call was right. Forward progress was stopped and the play was dead.

I believe the AR experiment should be done. He has done more than any other coach in Chiefs history to get this organization back to consistent success but we (Chiefs fans) all know he isn't going to be the guy to bring it across the finish line. The narrative I am hearing from Chiefs fans is that as bad as this is we have Mahomes in the waiting...what good is that going to be when you have AR doing the play calling (we all know Nagy wasn't truly calling the plays)? I fully expect this team to be in the exact same place as it was this year and in next years Playoff game AR decides that Hunt gets 40 carries and Mahomes attempts 2 passes in the game and the Chiefs lose.

AR, was brought in by Hunt, to stabilize a franchise that had lost its way. Well he has done that and more. Now it is time for a new coach to take what AR has established and get this team, franchise and fanbase what it really deserves....a HOME PLAYOFF victory. I kid, I kid a Super Bowl.

Bill Belichick on if he was "furious and demoralized" after Jimmy Garoppolo trade: "First of all, I don't really know what you're talking about; I haven't read the article. I don't know what that refers to. Look, Mike, I know we're been through this before. I know you want to report on things that are inaccurate and un-attributable. I'm not really interested in responding to all those random, and I would say in a lot of cases, baseless comments."

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0742056799829496090-4
Vintage Hoody :lol:

Also

If there is one thing I have learned in all my years following the NFL nothing, and I mean nothing makes sense sometimes.

First call he blew. Wasn't even close. Second call was right. Forward progress was stopped and the play was dead.

I believe the AR experiment should be done. He has done more than any other coach in Chiefs history to get this organization back to consistent success but we (Chiefs fans) all know he isn't going to be the guy to bring it across the finish line. The narrative I am hearing from Chiefs fans is that as bad as this is we have Mahomes in the waiting...what good is that going to be when you have AR doing the play calling (we all know Nagy wasn't truly calling the plays)? I fully expect this team to be in the exact same place as it was this year and in next years Playoff game AR decides that Hunt gets 40 carries and Mahomes attempts 2 passes in the game and the Chiefs lose.

AR, was brought in by Hunt, to stabilize a franchise that had lost its way. Well he has done that and more. Now it is time for a new coach to take what AR has established and get this team, franchise and fanbase what it really deserves....a HOME PLAYOFF victory. I kid, I kid a Super Bowl.

I don't think he's done much more than Marty tbh :lol: at least he got some playoff wins (EVEN AT HOME) before falling short. Yea it's not worth wasting PM2, but Andy'll have the built in excuse of a young QB, as we let more assistants leave for HC gigs :smh:

**** I feel like playoffs Jim Mora.

SUPER BOWL?

9013775-large.jpg

I just hope we can win another playoff game, a home playoff game

So because incognito's black teammate says he never said anything racist all season it's true?

Buc em gone buc

If none of his teammates, especially the black ones, stood up for him you’d say it proves his guilt

Please find your booty hole of the day to lick and discontinue your argument

If none of his teammates, especially the black ones, stood up for him you’d say it proves his guilt

Please find your booty hole of the day to lick and discontinue your argument

:lol: What a generalization

Or the fact that incognito has been known to say racial insensitive things to players on the field and in the locker rooms. On more than one occasion.

So one statement from a black player shouldn't automatically release all potential guilt, to a known abuser.

I'm not getting into it with you. It's a new year.

First u take up for racist riley, now incognito....

Never change buc em buc em

Never in my life did I “stick up” for Riley Cooper. I just didn’t mind him as our like #5 WR/special teams when we had him in training camp.

And Incognito is a complete lunatic/idiot for the most part but I’m just saying in this situation if the black dude that stood right beside him on the OL all year didn’t hear a racist peep out of him and was willing to stick up for him and put his reputation on the line immediately after somebody came out and said something then I’m going to believe him in this circumstance.

Why would incognito say anything racist to his teammate? They are on the same damn team. I’m not surprised that he said something problematic to an opposing team cause he sees them as a black man instead of his teammate who he probably doesn’t see as black but as his teammate. I hope this makes sense.

Lol Richie said the n word numerous times to his own teammates at miami if I recalled

He’s just a fool

Are we really surprised of the Incognito defense in here? Only Ninjahood would cap harder at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom