2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are y'all trolling or serious about the Titans beating NE? No chance of that happening, the Titans are trash. Terrible team. If they beat NE, Brady would be so embarrassed I think he would retire.

And the OC and DC don't matter, Bill doesn't need them. Even though watching all three walk away would be glorious.

Are y'all trolling or serious about the Titans beating NE? No chance of that happening, the Titans are trash. Terrible team. If they beat NE, Brady would be so embarrassed I think he would retire.

And the OC and DC don't matter, Bill doesn't need them. Even though watching all three walk away would be glorious.

if embarrassment is something that would make Brady retire, he would have retired losing to the Giants in the SB. there is no bigger embarrassment than losing to a pin head who doesn't even have a full set of chromosomes.

if embarrassment is something that would make Brady retire, he would have retired losing to the Giants in the SB. there is no bigger embarrassment than losing to a pin head who doesn't even have a full set of chromosomes.

Can't be embarrassing if it happened twice, Giants are far more superior than the Pats and the Titans.

he absolutely MUST switch it up if he wants to win. Pitt finally switched it up against a few weeks back and it gave us trouble until the 2nd half. cause you know, we made adjustments and Tomlin didn't...as usual :lol:
So we’ll have Logan Ryan and rookie Adoree Jackson manning up Cooks and Hogan. Cyprian on Gronk maybe.

I think the RBs will get a ton of passes this game.

DTCdv6JUQAEXTyz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom