2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Titans somehow win a miracle this weekend it’ll be because of Henry, not Mariota...just like last game.

The Ws taste better without all the salt

Did you actually watch the game? The dude was trash for almost the entire game. Would have finished the game with under 200 passing yards and only 1 TD and 2 INT’s if one of his passes wasn’t terrible enough to bounce off a defender right in front of him for him to catch and run in himself.

Derrick Henry on the other hand was an absolute monster, especially in the 4th quarter.

There’s zero salt here. Everybody in this thread knows Mariota was trash all year and called him trash all game til the Chiefs choked.

Last edited:
Well lucky for you, you won’t even have the opportunity to watch the Falcons for the rest of the season after this weekend pleighboi

Wishful thinking

kicks2024 kicks2024 peace *****
sherm2.gif

@Armada you deserve better

Eagles still losing their 1st playoff game

I aint going nowhere

Last edited:
Did you actually watch the game? The dude was trash for almost the entire game. Would have finished the game with under 200 passing yards and only 1 TD and 2 INT’s if one of his passes wasn’t terrible enough to bounce off a defender right in front of him for him to catch and run in himself.

Derrick Henry on the other hand was an absolute monster, especially in the 4th quarter.

There’s zero salt here. Everybody in this thread knows Mariota was trash all year and called him trash all game til the Chiefs choked.

Threw a td to himself b.. to himself

I knew this was going to happen though. If the Titans won no matter what people would be like “OMG Mariota made the jump! He put the team on his back! Clutch!” Even though dude had a Bortles/Tyrod type of regular season game with quite possibly the luckiest TD in the history of football and his starting RB went off for 191 running/receiving yards.

I knew this was going to happen though. If the Titans won no matter what people would be like “OMG Mariota made the jump! He put the team on his back! Clutch!” Even though dude had a Bortles/Tyrod type of regular season game with quite possibly the luckiest TD in the history of football and his starting RB went off for 191 running/receiving yards.

He's got Mevi$ to thank for the TD to himself :lol: .

Yeah he's been pretty disappointing to be honest... He and Jameis both.

no one is even hyping him tho, saying he didnt have a good game is just incorrect. especially using what if scenarios that didnt happen.

Alex Jonesem' has been butthurt about Mariota for years. Lowkey trying to hide it. Just let him vent.

Emotion runs in the Buccaneers organization. Eating those L's.

the equivalent of hypin someone up over a full court shot in basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom