2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

One Day, A Littler Version Of Me Will Roam Around In These, Oddly I Find So Much Pleasure In That :pimp:
FC153E77-3047-428F-B232-C427F363925C.jpeg

Generations Of Casting Shadows On These Streets 8)
ED484C65-3F88-4117-909D-AA55DF972E68.jpeg
Bruh it doesn't look like you've casted any shadows in them they all look DS :lol:

Shoe Palace at Stoneridge, Southland and Eastridge (Premium) have toddler shadows.

I never pay attention to their restocks. I'm almost always right on top of link but forever 508 or w/e the message is.

im getting this across all devices and tabs...

Sorry...
Check Back Soon

Bear with us - we're currently held up, but we're working on it.

and now this....
One Second...

Checking your browser before accessing ruvilla.com.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…

im getting this across all devices and tabs...

Sorry...
Check Back Soon

Bear with us - we're currently held up, but we're working on it.

and now this....
One Second...

Checking your browser before accessing ruvilla.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…

Yeap the usual and then sold out.

so I got my pair in from stockx. one sneaker wasn't factory laced. iniside the sneaker the size sticker was moved to the front toe area of the sole.
then I noticed the nike air logo on one of the sneakers was slightly down. so I pulled the tab down and put a close pin behind it, so the reverse side don't come up

so I got my pair in from stockx. one sneaker wasn't factory laced. iniside the sneaker the size sticker was moved to the front toe area of the sole.
then I noticed the nike air logo on one of the sneakers was slightly down. so I pulled the tab down and put a close pin behind it, so the reverse side don't come up

It happens. Had a few stockx shoes that looked like they were tried on, etc. I noticed GOAT is pretty good and a bit more strict in the inspection if you want higher odds that your pair comes in super DS lol.

Back
Top Bottom