2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

having a real hard time not pulling the trigger for a pair on stockx. waiting for katrinas to restock but shadows at damn near retail is very tempting. after getting a butchered pair of royals I'm hesitant buying a pair of 1s sight unseen

Last edited:
having a real hard time not pulling the trigger for a pair on stockx. waiting for katrinas to restock but shadows at damn near retail is very tempting. after getting a butchered pair of royals I'm hesitant buying a pair of 1s sight unseen
Same, its hard to trust a stockx pair

Ive been wearing mines a lot because of the comfort. These are my 1st Jordan 1s. Idk if is because the leather is soft, but they feel better than most of my Js. They feel lightweight and have more flex. Are most ones this comfy. Im only asking because game royals and some other ones aren't that pricey to obtain. I need more 1s especially if they feel this good.

Still waiting to scoop 2018’s. Pulled 2013’s out the vault today and are rocking them. Glitter got them sparkling in the sun :smh: :nthat:

damn i didn't know glitter hit the '13 pairs. thought that was reserved for remasters. only pair I got from that run are the white/blacks and thankfully have been glitter free

Ive been wearing mines a lot because of the comfort. These are my 1st Jordan 1s. Idk if is because the leather is soft, but they feel better than most of my Js. They feel lightweight and have more flex. Are most ones this comfy. Im only asking because game royals and some other ones aren't that pricey to obtain. I need more 1s especially if they feel this good.

1s are just that comfortable.

Lol I had the exact same thoughts.

I put these on and was like damn, lightweight, comfortable, molded to my foot perfect. I whipped out the only other 1s I have. Some canvas mids and they were just as comfy.

Ive been wearing 3s so much I forgot how lightweight and comfortable the 1s are.

O.C people, was surprised to see a display at the Nike running store at South Coast Plaza. Didn't know that store got any Jays. Dunno what size or how many.

O.C people, was surprised to see a display at the Nike running store at South Coast Plaza. Didn't know that store got any Jays. Dunno what size or how many.
it was a return they didnt care to send back through the mail. ive seen cement IIIs, bred toes, etc. that people returned before

Mad went to unds yesterday my footlocker pair and damn shoe lace hole was not punched out. Called Footlocker and Nike and the best they said they can offer is a refund.

Back
Top Bottom