2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

can't believe how low resale is on these! havnt even looked cause there was so much other stuff I've wanted since I took an L on release day.
oft... when stockx stop giving new members a discount for shoes?
finally created an account to cop these

Me too. Caught one for the homies little jr. We doing a big birthday party for him and i gotta bring something....lol
Capture+_2018-05-17-10-43-36.png

rooster rooster You should check out the other cashback sites. Topcashback, mrrebates are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Topcashback has 6% at the moment for NDC. I'm surprised that they're sitting now. They literally flew every time they dropped until today. I want to hold off until they drop in store so I can use my rewards on the preschool sizes.

Anybody know what's a practical preschool size(s) to get? I've been buying toddler sizes for the future :rofl:

My local FNL had TD pairs sitting. Employee said they came in last week and no one really knows they have them. Just a heads up for anyone looking

Just got shippping for all 4 orders I placed , idk why they would cancel 2 if they still shipped the ones I ordered right after I got canceled

4 out of 5 shipped. Feels good. Little mans gonna be happy and can matchy match with the old man. Many pics to come

Back
Top Bottom