2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

R160_L_train_@_Broadway_Junction.jpg

F finish line why send me a message from the app saying only available via app when they weren’t on the app and were on the web.

The long term resellers or the retail or bust dudes had to be all over these because the resale is pretty nonexistent. Congrats to those who ate

This was all bots and resellers. No way a person who wanted these got em. I was in at 10am and it had no sizes listed. Waited and still nothing. Silly me clicked refresh and got the maintenance screen

Last edited:
This was all boys and resellers. No way a person who wanted these got em. I was in at 10am and it had no sizes listed. Waited and still nothing. Silly me clicked refresh and got the maintenance screen
Exactly the same thing here. Got in right at 10am, maintenance / loading screen. Finally get in and only 6.5 or below sizes. There was literally no way for me to go faster

i was on the app would click shadows and once i would click it it would bring me to the 2 weak *** other jordan 1s and not show the shadows.

10 mins later it finally shows shadows with the other 2 and half sizes sold out. ******** the dropped also without a 7.5 smh

Back
Top Bottom