2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I’m also confused how Scott is starting games and Ennis doesn’t even play a minute.
For “shooting”. I’d rather see Jonah at this point

Ennis is “sick”. The starters are playing 35+ mins a game. None of our development guys have developed a lick under Brown. Shake, Zhaire, Shayok can add something more imo.

I can’t take it anymore

Instead of disappointing with a 3rd straight /be round exit, it appears they’re aiming for a 1st round exit to get it over with.

Good lord this team sucks. .500 ball over their last 22 games.

For a coach who's supposed to be known for player development, he's been doing an awful job with that.

I think we can all agree that Brown can never lead us to a chip. What's scary is that I don't think Brand will be able to lead us either...

But yet people blame brett for tryna build a bomber.. esp sixer fans in here

LOLOL

as ive been saying for years.. korky should avg 5 3s a game and it shows why

trash on D but let the 3 ball fly

LOLOL

The thing is that Kork has become more than that. Defense is still bad but better than JJ. He has that floater and can drive a bit. We need guys you can also dribble into the lane on top of being shooters. That alone makes Thybulle better than Cov

Maaan the floater that korky is starting to use in his arsenal is awesome, not the prettiest but sure does get job done at times.. teams expect him to catch and shoot and hell hit thrm with that dribble drive floater

if they get D-Rose not sure how that be possible but oh man

It’ll take a combination of Scott, Neto, Zhaire and some 2nds

We just need guys who can dribble a bit to open up the offense some more. The ball movement when guys have been able to drive and kick and rotate and back inside is so beautiful

LOLOL

Brett definitely deserves props for sticking with Kork and using the same plays that JJ used to run with Ben. I’d like to see some DHOs with him and Joel when he comes back.

He’s still a bad defender but he at least competes on the side of the ball now. Only 22 so if he can add a lil muscle, he could improve a bit.

Wasn’t able to watch the game, what I miss other than Josh getting hurt, Ben being passive and having one of those terrible turnover games, and Steph Turkey keeping it up.

Wasn’t able to watch the game, what I miss other than Josh getting hurt, Ben being passive and having one of those terrible turnover games, and Steph Turkey keeping it up.
Hot shooting early. Regressed to mean (46 attempts from 3)

Shake got some burn and look lost at times but good considering his first real action since November

Brett also had a blue coats lineup...Neto-Shake-Kork-Scott-Pelle for a solid 6+ mins.....considering they broke the game open on some ******** calls and us being down 2 starters, I’m not worried but Ben needs to get aggressive when dudes are missing shots. Make it easier for everyone else

Isn’t it amazing how Ben and the whole squad looks when you play guys who can dribble and shoot. Same exact idea applies to Joel too when he returns.

Shake looked solid out there for his first start against serious competition.

Poor Zhaire ☹️

I would say if anything anytime that J-Rich has missed time it’s showed how replaceable he is. Shake at least made quick decisions and has a much smoother catch and shoot stroke. J-Rich needs to dribble like 5 times before shooting every damn time. This is also why somebody like Bogdan would be such a better fit if we could swap J-Rich for him.

Brett maybe finally turning the corner with his rotations. Need a secondary ball handler with Simmons at all times

if he can groom Shake to take Ennis spot in the rotation :nthat:

Al needs to come off the bench to give him some rest. He’s earned it

I would say if anything anytime that J-Rich has missed time it’s showed how replaceable he is. Shake at least made quick decisions and has a much smoother catch and shoot stroke. J-Rich needs to dribble like 5 times before shooting every damn time. This is also why somebody like Bogdan would be such a better fit if we could swap J-Rich for him.
We’re gonna need him against quicker guards come playoff time. Shake can replace his offense but his defense will be needed

We’re gonna need him against quicker guards come playoff time. Shake can replace his offense but his defense will be needed

Possibly...his decisions with the ball and how much he holds onto it a lot of times just really bugs me. Bogdan would just be such a better fit. Need quicker, smarter decisions out of our shooting guard.

Possibly...his decisions with the ball and how much he holds onto it a lot of times just really bugs me. Bogdan would just be such a better fit. Need quicker, smarter decisions out of our shooting guard.
Defense lol

2745C383-6B0B-41EC-AC10-F2DA85E651FD.jpeg

I literally laughed out loud when they put up this graphic, doing our boy dirty.

Defense lol

I understand but when you have Ben, Thybulle, Embiid and Horford all on your team still all being 4 of the top defenders in the entire league you can afford to have one subpar defender in Bogdan who would make things run a hell of a lot smoother on offense. As you saw tonight, our defense is fine without J-Rich and just throwing in Shake fresh out the G-League.

Back
Top Bottom