2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Arod back as a Yankee is like bringing back that wife your family was never crazy about but got back together and now they cant wait for her to **** up once so they can pounce . He would never work here in NY, he was never really liked his whole tenure here. Felt like he was forced on us and we liked him cause we had to. Never felt genuinely accepted. Sure people loved Arod but if u took a poll i guarantee it'd be over 75% of people would say thanks but no thanks. Media would murder him here every mistake. Imagine him not challenging something :lol:

Make a trade with Jeter and the Marlins for Donny Baseball.

Nah. I think it's gonna be Tony Pena, Willie Randolph (shot in the dark) or Pedrique.

I wish A-Rod wasn't such a character. He's got such a great mind for the game. He would never last here tho as the man in charge.

Give me Alex. Guy knows baseball better than anyone we can hire and he’s been mentoring most of these players for years.

Mattingly is ****in trash. Sucked in LA and Miami.

48386-23Fr.jpg

Y'all need to chill with the Arod talk.

They'd hire the Rock before Arod. Hope it's really jokes and nobody's serious about bringing this dude back. This is as much "home" for Arod as the White House is for me ...

Picture Arod managing for 5 mil a year cause thats the absolute most they're gonna give whoever. Arod spends that on lunch for him and his girlfriend ....

They have to have someone in mind. Hate to see Joe go however.

No A-Rod please, thanks.

Last edited:
surprised by Joe not offered another contract. I dont want him going to the Nationals (Im a mets fan btw)

Picture Arod managing for 5 mil a year cause thats the absolute most they're gonna give whoever. Arod spends that on lunch for him and his girlfriend ....

lol i heard the opposite.

heard ARod is a cheapskate. Hes got that Warren Buffet tutelage.

Im indifferent about the Girardi move....on one hand i feel bad for the guy finally getting a team like this only to be shown the door.
..on the other hand I feel like although the team is young i feel like they were good in spite of him. feel like they could have done as good or even better with someone else.

theyre talking about bringing up the AAA manager, i forget his name. saying that the young guys like Sev, Judge, Sanchez and Bird love the guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom