2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

God it's stressful as **** loving sports...random *** fake fans or people who don't like sports will never understand

I feel you on this!

This loss hurts! 3 hits and shutout in a deciding game 7 is a terrible way to go out. It's like the team cracked under pressure and they weren't ready for the moment.

With that being said I hope the Dodgers sweep these bums!

i work with a crew of about 10 guys and i'm the only one that watches sports. i'm definitely gonna smack the **** outta one of em on monday, it's gonna go too far :lol:

gonna go lay some i'm depressed make me feel better pipe ... off to the Knicks thread |l

Super early hot takes:

- If Girardi isn't brought back, I have zero clue who to really have manage. Pena? Give Willie Randolph a call? IDK. Then again, I really didn't know Girardi would be the guy when Torre left
- Offer a 1 year to CC (#5) and Todd. Nothing more for either
- Try and move Castro, see who bites. He's expendable in the sense that trading him would bring back decent value still
- I'll help eat Ellsbury's $ if it gets him off the team
- I want Headley all the way gone
- Holliday was a fail at DH. Good try but didn't work out, he won't be back
- I think Gardner is a goner too. Won't be surprised if he's kept tho
- Extend Tanaka before he takes the chance to opt out. Has to be a reasonable deal, probably in the $100-110M range

What am I missing?

It has to be a backhand.
i work with a crew of about 10 guys and i'm the only one that watches sports. i'm definitely gonna smack the **** outta one of em on monday, it's gonna go too far :lol:

gonna go lay some i'm depressed make me feel better pipe ... off to the Knicks thread |l

that was the worst strike zone I've seen all playoffs.. **** was ridiculous :smh: not the reason we lost but it added to the frustration

proud of this team though and can't wait to watch them grow these next few years :pimp:

hope the dodgers **** down houstons throat and sweep.

sorry salty. but i just don't like dudes personalities on houston

that was the worst strike zone I've seen all playoffs.. **** was ridiculous :smh: not the reason we lost but it added to the frustration

proud of this team though and can't wait to watch them grow these next few years :pimp:
Ump was an astros fan :lol:
Thought it was frank drebin behind the mound at times :lol:

Super early hot takes:

- If Girardi isn't brought back, I have zero clue who to really have manage. Pena? Give Willie Randolph a call? IDK. Then again, I really didn't know Girardi would be the guy when Torre left
- Offer a 1 year to CC (#5) and Todd. Nothing more for either
- Try and move Castro, see who bites. He's expendable in the sense that trading him would bring back decent value still
- I'll help eat Ellsbury's $ if it gets him off the team
- I want Headley all the way gone
- Holliday was a fail at DH. Good try but didn't work out, he won't be back
- I think Gardner is a goner too. Won't be surprised if he's kept tho
- Extend Tanaka before he takes the chance to opt out. Has to be a reasonable deal, probably in the $100-110M range

What am I missing?

- Sign Shohei Otani

they gotta let the corny teams get they shine. it’s cool. we got a dynasty in the making. we gonna have the league on lock soon enough.

We had a great year. Not the way we wanted it to end but we are working on something special here. We will be back!

Houston is corny reminds me of that terrible Phillies team when they made it to the World Series

I’d say keep the team as in tact as possible.

-Pay Joe all the money to stay
-Otani is capped at $4 or so mil for us. So it’s a no brainer to push for him if he’s coming over.
-Re-sign Tanaka
-Keep the bullpen together
-only sign Fraizer if he’s a 1 year $10mil or less
-Search trade market look for somebody who can hit for average and get on base, that’s one thing we were missing was a guy who can hit for really good contact and get on base when the offense is struggling.

Ump was an astros fan :lol:
Thought it was frank drebin behind the mound at times :lol:

funny cause i thought the same ****, once my man heard he was pleasing the crowd it turned into

FejZhRP.gif

Word from where ?

If he's gone seriously they should give Pena the job. I know alot of the job with being Yankee manager has to do with dealing with the media and I dont really know how Tony is but I think it's about time he gets a shot.

I, too, would like to have ARod as the manager. High baseball IQ, and can really be a mentor to a lot of the youth.

Back
Top Bottom