2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

its whatever... i rather lose here than to the dodgers in the world series... this is a stepping stone into next year and beyond... reminds me of 1995 and then after that becoming a dynasty... this team looks good in the future im not worried

And maybe this is a blessing because if we went to the World Series Hank would be trying to cut payroll extra hard, thinking we don’t need anyone because we made it to the WS.

Tough loss.

But a great season overall.

Proud of these dudes.

I know we’re two years ahead of schedule but this sucks. Really hope Joe is back.

See y’all soon

Feels Batman

Honestly I’m very proud of this team. No one expected them to compete and there they were one win away from the World Series.

The inexperience showed this time around, but they’ll be back.

Yeah yeah yeah we had a good year and have a good furture, but this **** has me pissed off right now...We score 1 damn run total in back to back games where a win will get us to the World Series :smh: Got a damn headache

i'm gonna wind up in central booking tonight tho, too many people are ****in with me :lol:

too salty for this ...

Don't think many expected the Yankees to make it this far back in the spring. They're young and still got tons of potential to call up. They'll be back. Good season.

God it's stressful as **** loving sports...random *** fake fans or people who don't like sports will never understand

Gutted, the Yankees were the better team this series but our offense hit a wall. I hate Altuve and Giles, their entire team is corny. Yes the future is bright for the Yankees but they SHOULD have advanced.

God it's stressful as **** loving sports...random *** fake fans or people who don't like sports will never understand

Yeah dude. My girl was like "my dad isn't that upset so you shouldn't be either" and I tried masking it with the "We weren't supposed to be here anyway so can't get too mad" comment. I'm tight :smh: .

Headley, gotta go. Frazier, likely gotta go. Ellsbury, eat his $ and get rid of him. Holliday, failed DH attempt, he won't be back. Girardi if he's back, HAS to get the equipment back on in Spring Training and work directly with Gary. Judge gotta learn to take pitches and lay off the breaking balls, Gary also.

Was DJin'g a party had the game on the phone, it was a tough loss, but as everyone said couldn't be any prouder of the team, especially during the indians Series, that series probably more than the 3 games at home showed the teams resilience, the future is looking bright currently and what is left to come, with Cano having left things looked grim but it was all erased between last season and this from the top down with all the moves Cashman made to the roster now and prospect left to come, great time to be a Yankees fan, Love fam looking forward to season.

Back
Top Bottom