2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Only way we have a chance is if we don't allow any more runs...chip away with 1-2 in the 7th and put the pressure on the Astros

PHILLIES2-popup.jpg

Offense looks lost, I don’t think we get it done. This one hurts bad fellas. Brings back feelings that I had last time we had three wins in an ALCS. My mental health can’t handle this right now. I’m ******.

He’s got it without jumping but Springer gotta ****in jump.

Mother**** Jose Altuve
Mother**** Justin Verlander
Mother**** George Springer
Mother**** Alex Bergman

Last edited:
you telling me we can score runs at home but not one the road ? man this one stings smh

Bird should have never went. He's slow as ****. Figures it's Gattis & McCann to do damage.

Chip away here please.

Real talk, no one can honestly say the Astros were the better team. **** calls and a bunch of lucky *** plays for them.

you telling me we can score runs at home but not one the road ? man this one stings smh

that is exactly what it is... the only exception was game 5 in cleveland... it didnt even matter we gave up 4 runs tonight nobody could hit tonight

Yep can't win with 0 runs...3 total runs in the 4 games in Houston...can't win a series that way....well it's been a fun year....I hope the Dodgers sweep this team so Joe Buck can shut the **** up

we were up 2 games and still lost this series... we had our chances... that gary play to end game 2 was terrible but not the main reason we lost the series... the offense sucked on the road in the ALCS

Back
Top Bottom