2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raymon put the team on his back in 2010.

averaged 17 and 9.

Best assists average in knicks history. 

The numbers show he's the greatest PG to ever put on a knick jersey

Last edited:

F Golden State
That is all
what's up with that movie Get Out?
nerd.gif
Another opening nighter for me 
laugh.gif

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

What do you think of Chris Ballard? Hes the leading candidate for the Colts GM job.

And he wants Pagano gone. :D

Wants to bring in Dave Toub

Do it Irsay!

I'm hoping we hold on to him. We kept him from interviewing earlier because Dorsey might be gone back to the Packers. I know Toub is gone soon. He's too good :smh:. If y'all take both of them I'm borrowing some money from spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and putting it on Luck's head

I'm hoping we hold on to him. We kept him from interviewing earlier because Dorsey might be gone back to the Packers. I know Toub is gone soon. He's too good :smh:. If y'all take both of them I'm borrowing some money from spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and putting it on Luck's head

Thanks for that! Needed a fans opinion on him as I never heard of Ballard before.

Cmon dont borrow cash from spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and put a bounty on Luck. His pockets are deep so that hit will probably get done :lol:

Jay has spoken...

"We totally anticipate Kirk coming back to the Washington ********," Gruden said. "We are excited about parlaying two very good years as starting quarterback and the third year just continuing to watch him grow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom