2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a white male who lives in the deep south and the amount of support he had down here during his campaign is legitimately kind of horrifying.

C3TlZWqUoAAMZTS

C3TlZWrUMAAQr11

Just to clarify, no i did not RT Trump support :lol:

Last edited:
Slightly overrated and their owners hate gays so I'm good.

I'll still eat there. It's like watching a Chris Benoit wrestling match now. I don't agree with what he did but if the match was entertaining it was entertaining. There's probably a lot of people in the NFL who don't like gays. I'll still watch for the entertainment service they provide. The world is screwed up man.

I've said it before, the only way to make things right is for good people to stop trying to talk everything out and remove these people from society. For example Spider Man and the Punisher from Marvel comics. Spider Man leaves criminals for the cops who eventually get out and terrorize, kill etc again. The Punisher offs criminals so the problem is solved period.

The time for talk has been over. These white supremacist and gang bangers from Chicago for example who are doing the KKKs jobs for them need to be permanently removed from society. At what point do we take responsibility for allowing thes people to walk amongst us. Until we're ready to make the decision to end it for good we'll never escape this nonsense. We allow this BS to happen over and over.

I find it funny all these so called gangstas in Florida talk all this pro black BS and how many guns they have, how quick they are to bust their gun etc. Then George Zimmerman kills a black kid for walking home from the store. He gets off and not one of these so called "gangsters" go find him to do what's necessary. It's all BS. Dudes aren't real. A lot of talk but no action.

end rant

I get what your saying but I don't agree people should be knocked off for their beliefs unless they did something violent / etc.

The Chick fil-A thing is an example:

They have their feelings and that's their right so I won't be supporting them. Prob doesn't mean much but hey.

I get what your saying but I don't agree people should be knocked off for their beliefs unless they did something violent / etc.

They have their feelings and that's their right so I won't be supporting them. Prob doesn't mean much but hey.

I disagree. There are some believe systems that are broken and hurt the human race. I consider myself a humanist. I saw a poll taken of some of the smartest people we have on this planet. Scientists, Doctors, etc. The question was do they believe in God. Overwhelming the majority said no. The problem is the United States is overwhelmingly religious. Therefore the smartest minds amongst us have little to no chance at being elected to the highest positions of power. As a humanist I want the people who make decisions and policy to be the smartest people. Not those who's catering to a uneducated mass of people. It stunts our growth as human beings and holds us back.

I don't care what people believe in. The problem is when those people have the power and money to influence the direction of our species and use it to push their agenda on us. Every time I hear "God bless the United States of America" I shudder. Might as well ask Odin to bless us. It's modern accepted insanity. Abortion is a religious issue. Homosexuality is a religious issue. The fact abortion and homosexuality are political issues shows how much we humans suffer under this nonsense. Cancer and AIDS are human issues. That's what should be the priority. We're screwed unless some good people make some tough choices.

I disagree. There are some believe systems that are broken and hurt the human race. I consider myself a humanist. I saw a poll taken of some of the smartest people we have on this planet. Scientists, Doctors, etc. The question was do they believe in God. Overwhelming the majority said no. The problem is the United States is overwhelmingly religious. Therefore the smartest minds amongst us have little to no chance at being elected to the highest positions of power. As a humanist I want the people who make decisions and policy to be the smartest people. Not those who's catering to a uneducated mass of people. It stunts our growth as human beings and holds us back.

I don't care what people believe in. The problem is when those people have the power and money to influence the direction of our species and use it to push their agenda on us. Every time I hear "God bless the United States of America" I shudder. Might as well ask Odin to bless us. It's modern accepted insanity. Abortion is a religious issue. Homosexuality is a religious issue. The fact abortion and homosexuality are political issues shows how much we humans suffer under this nonsense. Cancer and AIDS are human issues. That's what should be the priority. We're screwed unless some good people make some tough choices.
Ppl in charge gotta cater to middle America and the south, u seen what happened with this elections...they love religion n holding down ppl based on "morality" in those places ...tying it into this thread just like the NFL/ football in general tries not to offend those ppl, they are a prime audience and the league targets them

Didn't chic fil a donate a bunch of money to to the victims and families of the Orlando gay club shooting?
Not to mention the homophobic things said about OBJ in this thread. Why don't you boycott this thread?

They opened on sunday (which they don't do cause of their religious view) and fed people.

Which is great, but none the less, they oppose gay marriage, which is a persons right, if they chose so.

And the stuff in here about OBJ is just jokes, at least I hope. :nerd:

At least he's doing everything he said he would do...the wall...sanctuary cities...banning illegals and foreigners...

He is keeping his word...

A lot of politicians are so flip floppy and go back on their words

My Saturday went from an early morning oil leak in my car to day drinking for a friends bday :lol: . That's translated into a lazy Sunday watching The Young Pope, NHL ASG now and waiting for the Rumble :smokin

1 week til the Falcons W /footballpost

Last edited:
At least he's doing everything he said he would do...the wall...sanctuary cities...banning illegals and foreigners...

Yeah....im not about to give dude props for doing ****ed up **** just cause he said he was gonna do some ****ed up **** and keeping to his word 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

who gives a ****. that's like me saying i'm going to go burn down a church and then ask for props cause i actually did it :lol:

F.O.H.

Last edited:

who gives a ****. that's like me saying i'm going to go burn down a church and then ask for props cause i actually did it :lol:

F.O.H.

For real. If you promise garbage, then follow through with that garbage, you should get rewarded?? :lol: :lol: some of the dumbest logic around

My apologies to the thread for going off on a rant. I'm very passionate about certain issues and have wanted to unload a few thoughts to a audience of my peers somewhere for a while now.

Anyway who's actually gonna watch the Pro Bowl? I'm pulling for the NFC naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom