2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to the thread for going off on a rant. I'm very passionate about certain issues and have wanted to unload a few thoughts to a audience of my peers somewhere for a while now.

Anyway who's actually gonna watch the Pro Bowl? I'm pulling for the NFC naturally.

all good, fam. that's what the S&T football fam is for :pimp:

i probably won't watch. gonna finish the NHL ASG then get going on Frontier. Kahl Drogo killing redcoats? yes please

Meh Pro Bowl.

Watching NBA today, watched the Virginia / Villanova game earlier.

Currently flipping between Cavs / Thunder & Knicks / Hawks & American pickers & Alaska the last frontier .

I'm watching the Wizards vs Pelicans at 6 but will probably switch back and forth to see what's going on. Frontier sounds interesting. May have to check that out.

Last edited:
Alaska the last frontier is dope.

It's about thise family that immigrated to Alaska and a couple of generations deep.

They live off the land / mixed with technology and stuff.

What time is the Royal Rumble? Might watch that instead of the Pro Bowl
7pm, it's worth it when you can get it on the network for $9.99
Yeah i'm about to get the first free month right now. Was thinking about saving it for Mania but I gotta see what happens in the Rumble and this Cena vs. AJ match...can't believe i'm letting myself get worked by that storyline 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah i'm about to get the first free month right now. Was thinking about saving it for Mania but I gotta see what happens in the Rumble and this Cena vs. AJ match...can't believe i'm letting myself get worked by that storyline :smh: :lol:  

I don't even watch wrestling anymore except for the 4 big PPV's

I basically get my knowledge of what is happening via Twitter and the preshow

Yeah i'm about to get the first free month right now. Was thinking about saving it for Mania but I gotta see what happens in the Rumble and this Cena vs. AJ match...can't believe i'm letting myself get worked by that storyline 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I don't even watch wrestling anymore except for the 4 big PPV's

I basically get my knowledge of what is happening via Twitter and the preshow
I got pulled back in because of Survivor Series
mean.gif
 I heard Goldberg was gonna be in it and I was like "Da **** Goldberg old *** wrestling again for?! I gotta see this"

And I've been back in weekly since 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

i stopped watching around when Brock beat Undertaker last year. did the majority of the roster turnover or something? don't even recognize a lot of the faces now

I haven't kept up with wrestling hardcore since Lesnar's heyday. The last thing I kinda paid attention to was Takers streak ending.

Once Edge retired due to injury I stopped keeping up. I just listen to Jim Cornette and Jim Ross podcasts to stay informed. I can't name half of the WWE current roster.

Last edited:
i stopped watching around when Brock beat Undertaker last year. did the majority of the roster turnover or something? don't even recognize a lot of the faces now
Yeah I think there was like a brand re-alignment draft or something between Smackdown and Raw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom