2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too old for beer pong and flip cup :x

You don't go to Flipadelphia?

51hKSi1ptXL.jpg

Josh Norman on Kirk Cousins and not making the playoffs...

Norman responded by saying the ******** poor defensive performance during the 2016 season had a greater impact on Washington not making the playoffs than Cousins performance.

"We got to help him out on defense, and stop somebody on the field,” Norman said. “We did not help him out at all. I’ll be honest with you. We got to do our job.”

The ******** finished the season ranked 28th in total defense and the team overall lost four of their final six games. Cowherd also supported Cousins returning to the ******** as the team’s signal caller and stated that Cousins will keep the ******** in the postseason hunt every season as the starting quarterback.

Last edited:
Are we up?

@a55a5in11 elpablo21 elpablo21

When's the last time y'all went to Bellevue?

Couple weeks ago :lol:
What's up?

Iono. :lol:

I've been there at the Hyatt and such, but for various event types and not really going out.

The Parlor fell off...Joey's was cool as was Earls, but that's gotta be the new spot, because there was only room for standing in awkward places.

Suite, I'm pretty sure, is for dudes 40+ who have loads of money. :lol:

Lots of lookers though, or gold diggers, I suppose.

Yeah the club scene fell off like crazy after munch bar got shot up and closed down
Power play is cool for the games but other than that the nightlife sucks :lol:

Munch bar was wild. Had a really bad 'Lenny on the Henny' night there..but yeah...I can tell...Never saw power play though.

:lol: I had a bad night there too. Ended up eating tacos at jack in the box

Powerplay is shared with luckystrike, on the floor below the parlor

Went to Parlor last weekend, waste of time

Stone Lounge was cool when I went a couple months back

You should feel terrible. Always Sunny is great. Anytime it gets brought up I would have automatically assumed you've seen it lol.

I've never seen this show actually I feel like a terrible Philadelphian

You should feel terrible. Always Sunny is great. Anytime it gets brought up I would have automatically assumed you've seen it lol.

yeah, chris. Always Sunny is the goods. if you watched the Mick, i feel like Always Sunny is before Dee/Mick hit her 30s :lol:

she's basically the same character as the Mick. the Mick is maybe a little more of a degenerate :lol:

Last edited:
I do what I can with limited resources folks. What you're seeing is cut and paste jobs on Preview.

Maybe one day I'll have da Amex Blackcard and cop legit Adobe Photoshop.

Just catching a bit of this skills competition while nursing a hangover and waiting for the senior bowl to come on..

Of course OBJ had to tackle his bowl.. and man these QBs missing some of these targets badddddddd

I just cracked my first beer on this fine Saturday. It's a Witcher 3/NHL All Star weekend for me.

Last edited:
It's Always Sunny seasons 1-6 are serious. My goodness, sometimes I literally cry watching that ****. "I'll have the milk steak"

Never heard anyone talk about watching the NHL all star game or weekend. Sounds really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom