2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coming up my dream school was actually Miami. But me and my folks was looking at that tuition like

tumblr_nkm4jpgK7P1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I ended up going to Georgia State University. Was for the best cause I love this school i've had/have a lot of great experiences here.
nthat.gif

Coming up my dream school was actually Miami. But me and my folks was looking at that tuition like

tumblr_nkm4jpgK7P1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I ended up going to Georgia State University. Was for the best cause I love this school i've had/have a lot of great experiences here.
nthat.gif
Almost applied there until I legit realized it was slap dead in the middle of downtown.... Like LITERALLY!!! (Plus I would have been skipping class to cop shoes at Walters & flunk out)

...So I went to Valdosta State 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's a solid horror game. I'm as hardcore a gamer as you'll find. I often dislike change in franchises. However this one is not only good but was needed IMO. RE became stale and although this game takes place after RE 6 it feels like a fresh start for the series.
I'd actually consider it a return to form for the series. After that "prologue" the rest of the game plays just like classic RE, just in first-person.
Just joined the Split was good crew.

Are we up?

a55a5in11 a55a5in11 @Elpablo21

When's the last time y'all went to Bellevue?

Couple weeks ago :lol:
What's up?

Iono. :lol:

I've been there at the Hyatt and such, but for various event types and not really going out.

The Parlor fell off...Joey's was cool as was Earls, but that's gotta be the new spot, because there was only room for standing in awkward places.

Suite, I'm pretty sure, is for dudes 40+ who have loads of money. :lol:

Lots of lookers though, or gold diggers, I suppose.

Last edited:
Are we up?

What's up?

I've been there at the Hyatt and such, but for various event types and not really going out.

The Parlor fell off...Joey's was cool as was Earls, but that's gotta be the new spot, because there was only room for standing in awkward places.

Yeah the club scene fell off like crazy after munch bar got shot up and closed down
Power play is cool for the games but other than that the nightlife sucks :lol:

Last edited:
Are we up?

What's up?

Yeah the club scene fell off like crazy after munch bar got shot up and closed down

Munch bar was wild. Had a really bad 'Lenny on the Henny' night there..but yeah...I can tell...Never saw power play though.

Are we up?

What's up?

Munch bar was wild. Had a really bad 'Lenny on the Henny' night there..but yeah...I can tell...Never saw power play though.

:lol: I had a bad night there too. Ended up eating tacos at jack in the box

Powerplay is shared with luckystrike, on the floor below the parlor

Seem like RE7 is getting a lot of good reviews on here and in general.

Might have to check it out.

Was turned off initially by it being in first person view.

It's a solid horror game. I'm as hardcore a gamer as you'll find. I often dislike change in franchises. However this one is not only good but was needed IMO. RE became stale and although this game takes place after RE 6 it feels like a fresh start for the series.

Thought it was funny when Ashanti was doing her press run for RE way back like she was the star of it, and she gets killed like 20 minutes into the movie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom