2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up my dream school was actually Miami. But me and my folks was looking at that tuition like

tumblr_nkm4jpgK7P1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I ended up going to Georgia State University. Was for the best cause I love this school i've had/have a lot of great experiences here.

Last edited:
Lmao. I actually got into Hampton. My pops wanted me to go there cause that was his alma mater.

Howard was my first choice, on their app they said you didn't need a letter of recommendation if you had over a 3.2, I had a 3.5..

I get an email from them weeks later saying my app was incomplete because I needed a recommendation.

Emailed them back, and got everything settled.

Next day I get an email saying I've been denied.

Lmao. I actually got into Hampton. My pops wanted me to go there cause that was his alma mater.

Howard was my first choice, on their app they said you didn't need a letter of recommendation if you had over a 3.2, I had a 3.5..

I get an email from them weeks later saying my app was incomplete because I needed a recommendation.

Getting into Hampton but not the REAL HU
wow.png

hate it had to be you fam

Getting into Hampton but not the REAL HU
wow.png

hate it had to be you fam

**** Howard

I only applied to Oregon. Got accepted, saw the out of state tuition. The rest is history :lol:
No college for me

do white people go to HBCU? don't know much about it.

we had a couple linemen and the kicker

but there a very and i emphasize very few of them

do white people go to HBCU? don't know much about it.

Some go just for the academia and the programs that are available. but that's a rarity.

Most go because of sports.

is it considered a weird thing to do?

Not really, no. At least from a black persons perspective.

I'm sure if I asked my white roommates would they think it's weird to attended one they'd probably say yea.

Total culture shock, probably would be weird for them to be the minority for once.

is it considered a weird thing to do?

I don't think so. Every school outside of MD I attended was 97% black. The 3% of white students have always been embraced and we're cool for the most part. There's always those few who kept to themselves. I wouldn't say that was because of race though. I know a lot of black students that did the same.

Howard Law might be on my radar.. dunno yet.

taking the LSAT next saturday, riding that alumni network into there Fall class this year :lol:

didnt get my grades and kidneys together til the 2nd semester of my sophmore year

**** this 9-5 life

Man I'm in the same boat, getting my grades right, right now.

Drugs, Alcohol and women, smh. Downfalls of a man.

But good luck tho, make it happen bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom