2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Matt Ryan an example of a reason the Skins should keep Kirk?

Was always pretty talented but at the same time no one really took him seriously his entire career. All it takes is one year like this and obviously the Falcons were better off with him.

Matt Ryan's had many excellent statistical seasons before this one.

Is Matt Ryan an example of a reason the Skins should keep Kirk?

Was always pretty talented but at the same time no one really took him seriously his entire career. All it take's is one year like this and obviously the Falcons were better off with him.

Matt Ryan was always taken seriously by intelligent people who don't spend countless hours spewing hot takes on the Internet.

Kirk had a good seasons statistically these past 2 years which is kinda im getting at. Pretty much on par with Ryan at the same age. And if people were taking Ryan seriously then, shouldnt we take Kirk seriously now? In regards to locking him up.

Last edited:
Having school pride is good.

The only thing I can take pride in my college is it's baseball program. We have won the national championship 4 times :D

Kirk had a good seasons statistically these past 2 years which is kinda im getting at. Pretty much on par with Ryan at the same age. And if people were taking Ryan seriously then, shouldnt we take Kirk seriously now? In regards to locking him up.

Preach brother!

The only thing I can take pride in my college is it's baseball program. We have won the national championship 4 times :D

Lacrosse and Basketball is where Terps athletics shine. Men and women.

Last edited:

Most people seem to take Kirk Cousins seriously at this point. The issue here is what the Skins think of Kirk Cousins.

The big difference here is that the Falcons took Ryan with the 3rd pick in the draft, while the Skins drafted Kirk in the 4th round to be RG3's backup. Becoming a franchise QB wasn't in the cards for Kirk Cousins, so the Skins seem to have less of an issue shopping him around to see what they can get.

Is letting Kirk go a good idea? Right now it doesn't seem to be, but this is the Washington ******** who seem to have mismanagement ingrained in their DNA.

Last edited:

The only thing I can take pride in my college is it's baseball program. We have won the national championship 4 times
happy.gif
you a Titan?

I'm a month into the new job today :pimp: .

I'm pretty much wrapped up for the day and I can't sit with my manager to be trained on the rest of my responsibilities because she's a bit backed up. Yet I'm not comfortable enough yet to see about leaving earlier :wow: .

School pride > division pride /footballpost

I'm pretty much wrapped up for the day and I can't sit with my manager to be trained on the rest of my responsibilities because she's a bit backed up. Yet I'm not comfortable enough yet to see about leaving earlier :wow: .

Show her who's boss mac.

Tell her you're leaving for the day, that you'll be coming in at noon from here on out, and that you need a raise along with a brand new company car.

Last edited:

Show her who's boss mac.

Tell her you're leaving for the day, that you'll be coming in at noon from here on out, and that you need a raise along with a brand new company car.

giphy.gif

the collector the collector I always wanted to go to UMD

Senior year I was doing my application on Christmas Eve, and they prompted me to 10 essays, and I had to choose 8 to write.

Said **** that, went to bed and never applied

the collector the collector I always wanted to go to UMD

Senior year I was doing my application on Christmas Eve, and they prompted me to 10 essays, and I had to choose 8 to write.

Said **** that, went to bed and never applied

8 essays? Where dey do dat at?

I remember writing one general essay and sending it to every college I applied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom