2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hate the red helmets. I much prefer these ones with the black top.

tempMedia-Gallery-Pantstripe--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Last edited:

damn, how tho? they taking a blood sample everytime you go in for a chip?

I'm guessing you have to breath/blow on the bag?
Idk how police breathalyzer work but I've had a few and they were all easy to fool

How do you fool a breathalyzer?

If we drank sprite right before we blew into the machine it always dropped it atleast .10 points.

The most obvious no-show on that list is Thomas.

This is explained by the fact that the Patriots employ dubious tactics to take the opposing team out of the game before it even begins.

Examples of this include: videotaping the opposing team's practices, deflating footballs, infecting the opponents with the flu, and depriving the opponent of sleep by setting off fire alarms at their hotel at 3 AM.

Last edited:

This is explained by the fact that the Patriots employ dubious tactics to take the opposing out of the game before it even begins.

Examples of this include: videotaping the opposing team's practices, deflating footballs, infecting the opponents with the flu, and depriving the opponent of sleep by setting off fire alarms at their hotel at 3 AM.

Repped.

This is 100% accurate. You forgot that they gave the Eagles food poisoning and stole their playbook, though.

Repped.

This is 100% accurate. You forgot that they gave the Eagles food poisoning and stole their playbook, though.

Repped for reminding me.

If I were Arthur Blank I'd hire former secret service personnel to guard the team hotel in Houston, build a moat with crocodiles around the practice facility, and hire tasters to make sure whatever the players eat isn't poisoned.

Last edited:

This is explained by the fact that the Patriots employ dubious tactics to take the opposing team out of the game before it even begins.

I see no lies.

Repped.

repped for accuracy and the fight for justice

Peyton should be the next commissioner; he would put an end this black eye on the NFL for the past 18 years just like he did when called upon like last year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom