2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to being this up the other day.
How do you feel about people that move to other states and automatically become fans of the city's team?

I was talking to a guy who just moved here and said he never really cared for the Cowboys but became a fan just cause he moved to Dallas.
Dude was a Bucs fan that moved here 2 years ago. Personally I feel too invested in my team. Whether it be gear or other merchandise, I couldn't throw it away.
I guess for the casual fan, it's an easy transition. But at what point does it become ok for a person to switch teams in this instance?

I meant to being this up the other day.
How do you feel about people that move to other states and automatically become fans of the city's team?

I was talking to a guy who just moved here and said he never really cared for the Cowboys but became a fan just cause he moved to Dallas.
Dude was a Bucs fan that moved here 2 years ago. Personally I feel too invested in my team. Whether it be gear or other merchandise, I couldn't throw it away.
I guess for the casual fan, it's an easy transition. But at what point does it become ok for a person to switch teams in this instance?

It's still a clown move to me. It doesn't matter where on this earth I go and for how long. I can leave the DMV area today and never come back the rest of my life and still will ride for Washington teams.

My sister and her husband moved to Vegas about 10 years ago. They have two kids the oldest is 5. They're both being raised as Washington sports fans. Jerseys, apparel and all. That's the only scenario I can see a person being a fan of a team outside of their home. They didn't have much choice anyway since Vegas currently doesn't have a pro franchise yet.

I don't know. Only thing that bothers me is people who jump ship. If someone likes a player and chooses that team, long as they stick with the team when that player is done I got no problem with it.

Besides the cowboys. Every other team I like even though I don't like many other sports is hometown or close to it.
When I watched college football and I was really into it since I was young i was a ucla fan.
Growing up I used to like baseball and I was an angels fan. I dislike the dodgers and even though I don't watch baseball anymore I wear nothing but angels merchandise.
Don't like hockey but i wear nothing but Kings merchandise.

Lakers we were wack when I started watching proball.

I just hated all the Cali pro football teams growing up. F it.

Last edited:
It's still a clown move to me. It doesn't matter where on this earth I go and for how long. I can leave the DMV area today and never come back the rest of my life and still will ride for Washington teams.

My sister and her husband moved to Vegas about 10 years ago. They have two kids the oldest is 5. They're both being raised as Washington sports fans. Jerseys, apparel and all. That's the only scenario I can see a person being a fan of a team outside of their home. They didn't have much choice anyway since Vegas currently doesn't have a pro franchise yet.

As soon as he told me that I was like :rolleyes but I let buddy rock.
I kind of understood where he was coming from as far as him planting his roots here & wanting to take his kids to local games and what not.
Dude was a "casual" fan so I didn't go back and forth.

Last edited:
@trey ohh five who would be a good premier league equivalent of the Washington football team for The Collector?

That's tough to say.

Hard to compare the NFL, where the team that has won the most only has 6 title, to the English league where the team that has won the most has 20.

@trey ohh five who would be a good premier league equivalent of the Washington football team for The Collector?

That's tough to say.

Hard to compare the NFL, where the team that has won the most only has 6 title, to the English league where the team that has won the most has 20.

Which team has dusty rings but their supporters still bring them up all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom