2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what kinda dumb **** is this

The Masters > whatever MLS championship games is.

I know DC United has titles and whatnot. However DC sports fans want a chip from one of the major 4 North American sports leagues. The drought still goes back to 91 regardless of what DC United has done.

Last edited:

Golf season > Soccer season
what kinda dumb **** is this
laugh.gif

The MLS isn't a good comparison, their league doesn't have the best talent. 

UEFA cup> Masters.

I don't care for soccer outside of the US because I don't know the players. I don't know many Hockey players outside of the stars but I definitely know the Capitals players.

I got into Golf off playing Tiger Woods PGA video game. I understand the game now. It's compelling tv.

The MLS isn't a good comparison, their league doesn't have the best talent. 

UEFA cup> Masters.
I don't care for soccer outside of the US because I don't know the players. I don't know many Hockey players outside of the stars but I definitely know the Capitals players.

I got into Golf off playing Tiger Woods PGA video game. I understand the game now. It's compelling tv.
Well you gotta expand your horizons bruh. 

the U.S. is really only dominant in football (obviously) and basketball.

If you sat down and played FIFA or even watched an international soccer game you'd enjoy it. 

Well you gotta expand your horizons bruh. 

the U.S. is really only dominant in football (obviously) and basketball.

If you sat down and played FIFA or even watched an international soccer game you'd enjoy it. 

I love the World Cup. I'll take WC games over any Golf championship. It's hard for me to have a interest without having a dog in the fight. That's another reason why I don't do international soccer. I have 0 rooting interest. I guess I could adopt a team but still the connection wouldn't be there.

@trey ohh five who would be a good premier league equivalent of the Washington football team for The Collector?

@trey ohh five who would be a good premier league equivalent of the Washington football team for The Collector?

One of the things that pisses me off to no end is when I meet Cowboys fans born in DC but have never been to Dallas Texas and have no connection with the team or city whatsoever.

I'd be no different adopting a soccer team from someplace I've never been or know anything about. I'd be forcing interest.

Last edited:

One of the things that pisses me off to no end is when I meet Cowboys fans born in DC but have never been to Dallas Texas and have no connection with the team or city whatsoever.

I'd be no different adopting a soccer team from someplace I've never been or know anything about. I'd be forcing interest.

I feel you you definitely aren't the type to get into a team without that local connection. I respect that.

I'll never understand how someone can be die hard about a franchise if you have absolutely no ties to the community which they play in or represent.

Like if your pops is from LA and made you Laker fan I get it. But just to randomly pick a squad and rock with them? Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom