• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I don't know a single goddamn thing about swimming

All I know is that in the NBA and NFL there are drafts. It doesn't matter what school you came from, if you're good enough you're getting drafted. Every pro team (more or less) consists of players that were drafted (again, I say more or less because I acknowledge that undrafted players make an impact). Even if we consider the Alabamas of CFB and the Kentuckys or UNCs of CBB, on average less than half of their rosters are getting drafted to the pros. What does that tell me? That they don't stand a chance against pro teams.

And teams throw away draft picks all the damn time.. have entire draft classes that are wasted.. have years after years of draft classes that are wasted

Alabama, Ohio state and Miami.. and college team, don't have that problem

2016-17 Alabama will have 7-9 dudes selected in the 1st round alone

Next draft the other tackle on the team is rated higher than cam Robinson.. there are multiple other guys who will go in the 1st

I didn't even touch the 2nd or even get drafted

In the history of the NFL and NBA you expect every single team they have ever had to go without losing ever vs any team considered amateur?

The 2012 Bobcats that only won 7 games, for example.. or what about teams from the 40s-50s in either sport

Only thing imma add to this college or pro debate from a football point of view is #collegekickers is a real thing.

Off of special teams alone I'm giving any college team no chance against a pro team.

You keep bringing up this year's Bama team when they couldn't even win their own national title, I can tell you're just trolling at this point.

Only thing imma add to this college or pro debate from a football point of view is #collegekickers is a real thing.

Off of special teams alone I'm giving any college team no chance against a pro team.

Browns special teams last year was basically a college team..

Those taking the pro team side, have to take every single team ever.. pick the worst of the worst and find a way to defend them vs

College teams who can stack their teams however they want as long as they can get the kids to come in

We now have the great fortune of seeing how great some of these teams were and the level of talent that we're present upon them

I will bet everything I have that the '01 canes would win at least 1 game vs a pro NFL team that has existed since the NFL was founded

I will bet everything I have that the '01 canes would win at least 1 game vs a pro NFL team that has existed since the NFL was founded

Not with Ken Dorsey at QB

I have two degrees from the U of Miami and even I can't agree with this

Last edited:
You keep bringing up this year's Bama team when they couldn't even win their own national title, I can tell you're just trolling at this point.

1 game..

I've played and watched enough sports in my time on this earth to realize shh happens

There is a reason the phrase "any given Sunday" is used regarding the NFL

The Browns, last season started a 3rd round rookie for the majority of their games..

I have 40 years to work with based on what you said.. that is just last season of crappy teams

1 game..

I've played and watched enough sports in my time on this earth to realize shh happens

There is a reason the phrase "any given Sunday" is used regarding the NFL

It's used regarding NFL vs. NFL teams

I'm sorry, there are levels to this ****.

It's like a law student going up against an attorney in court, who wins?

The attorney.

Those taking the pro team side, have to take every single team ever.. pick the worst of the worst and find a way to defend them vs

College teams who can stack their teams however they want as long as they can get the kids to come in

We now have the great fortune of seeing how great some of these teams were and the level of talent that we're present upon them

Saying it's basically a college team doesn't make it a college team. Some factors I don't see you bringing up is 18 & 19 year olds lining up against grown *** men.

College team like Washington & Clemson had Hurts mind all the way ****** and tou think Alabama has enough talent to hide him against the Cleveland Browns? He has no chance You're outta your mind.

At this point I'm almost starting to think you don't even watch college football

It's used regarding NFL vs. NFL teams

I'm sorry, there are levels to this ****.

It's like a law student going up against an attorney in court, who wins?

The attorney.

I can think of multiple students right now who would easily win vs multiple lawyers right now..

Every year my firm brings in multiple students who are far smarter than currently practicing attorneys

A ton of idiots pass the bar every year.. in multiple jurisdictions

A ton of idiots have made careers out of the profession

My firm excels off of the stupidity of these idiots.. simple stuff to get matters thrown out.. or missing dates.. our resources enable us to kill the average joe wannabe

Saying it's basically a college team doesn't make it a college team. Some factors I don't see you bringing up is 18 & 19 year olds lining up against grown *** men.

College team like Washington & Clemson had Hurts mind all the way ****** and tou think Alabama has enough talent to hide him against the Cleveland Browns? He has no chance You're outta your mind.

At this point I'm almost starting to think you don't even watch college football

Getting pretty convenient before jumping to a grand conclusion

How many of these dudes are 18 & 19?

Is everyone on the team 18 & 19?

When does one become 'grown *** men'?

In the almost hundred years that the NFL has existed, what time frame are you conveniently using?

And just to refer to your comments.. I'm using very very simple logic that it's hard to go 1000%, which it is

Alabama not going undefeated last year doesn't change my argument, because I never stated they would go undefeated.. I simply believe they would win 1 game vs the worst of the worst of the worst

And I don't believe the '01 canes would win the super bowl.. I simply believe they would win 1 game vs any team that has ever existed within the NFL

Last edited:
Here's a general thought. Just because someone is a professional doesn't make them automatically better then a amateur.

If that was the case every boxer would lose their first pro fight for example.

Here's a general thought. Just because someone is a professional doesn't make them automatically better then a amateur.

If that was the case every boxer would lose their first pro fight for example.

Ledecky, Katie is a freshman in college.. greatest female distance swimmer ever.. getting very very very very close to greatest female swimmer ever, probably is.. argument could be made now

I said this.. now it's about team..

I don't think people are appreciating how bad some times truly are/were

And how stacked some teams are/were

'01 canes ain't about ken Dorsey.. it's having a stacked defense.. stacked Oline.. super duper RBs.. great TEs.. Dorsey not making mistakes.. and Andre Johnson

A lot of 18 & 19 year olds play special teams.

A lot of NFL veterans stay in the league thru special teams.

I the difference between college & pro would immediately be see there.

A lot of 18 & 19 year olds play special teams.

A lot of NFL veterans stay in the league thru special teams.

I the difference between college & pro would immediately be see there.

You're missing the point.. I'm talking singular greatest college team(s) ever vs the worst of the worst

Not the difference between a "college" team and a "pro" team

Also you might want to look up the average NFL career, since you're now throwing around the word veteran.. might want to check how long these vets are lasting

Also might want to check how a lot of rookies and 2nd year guys make teams and/or where they play their rookie years

Last edited:
Let me chime in a bit...

The worst of the worst NFL team, technically, is still comprised of the best of the best college players. Of course, that assumes that every player that reaches the NFL is considered a really good player, and that even the best collegiate teams doesn't have the best of the best colllege players.

Bama, for example, as stacked as they are, is not comprised of 100 5-stars. The worst team last year, the Browns, have players (even those undrafted ones) who should be able to start and contribute in any college team.

That said, i'm with the guys who say 99.5% chance no college team beats any NFL team. Yeah i'll leave a 0.5% shot because they say nothing is impossible.

Buccaneers are signing former Jets kicker Nick Folk to compete with last year's second-round pick Roberto Aguayo, as @PSchrags reported.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

March 18, 2017

Only after a year and a second round pick.... Life comes at you fast

Good :pimp:

I told Connor Barth last night at the bar I wished he was still our kicker. That man is hammered dancing every time I see him.

Last edited:

Let's clean this up. No college team could ever beat a NFL team from the same era.

Like the 01 Miami Hurricanes could never beat an NFL team from like 01-05 etc etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom