Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm saying is there is a team at some point in college history that could get a game vs a bad pro team. To think otherwise is insane to me. There have been some extremely talented college teams and extremely bad pro teams.

exactly

Exactly, wrong.

There has never been a college team with TWELVE capable, NBA level players, EVER.

I don't give a **** if you have a KAT, or a Shaq, or a MJ/Worthy, there's 10-11 other guys that would be washin cars a week after the season was over.

The worst NBA team has 12 NBA level players, even if they are bad. They are in the league, not sellin Insurance.

The Fab 5 had an elite starting unit in college, 3 great NBA players, and 9 other nobodies. I don't care what horrible team you put them against, they aren't beating them. They don't have the range, they aren't facing white kids playin zone defense, no swinging it side to side for 33 seconds, just no. They get worked. Don't matter what NBA team you pick. Unless you want to pick and NBA team, remove 6 of its starters, and replace it with DLeague bums, and call it an NBA team, sure, then you might have somethin. But nobody on that roster is stopping Brook Lopez and Jeremy Lin and all the other trash on the Nets.

UNLV had a great starting 5, and a bunch of bums on the bench.

Note, neither Fab 5, nor UNLV even won their college seasons. So.......

Repped.

You, @StillIn729, @Elpablo21, and I have been saying this for hours and these guys just don't get it.

:lol:

When has that Not been a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahhha, damage control. Right. Cause son wasn't doing this the entire season or during the offseason. ****** clown yo

laugh.gif

Im actually with @Ballerific703   Curling is lowkey lit af. All sports are pretty much once you learn the rules and then you understand why its played the way it is.

Excpet golf **** golf.

Lorenzo Neal is a host in the local radio morning show here and he was talking about his days in SD. Hella forgot the Chargers had LT, LoNeal, Michael Turner and Darren Sproles in the same backfield :x

Now we know how Buc Em knows all those athlete stories..... He's a sports reporter....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom