Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this really a Ciara-Russ-other dude's kid family photo???

ciara.0.jpg

It's a Russ-Ciara-other dude's kid-and Russ' kid photo :lol:

Hold up,how the hell is Garcon commanding more money than D-Jax when they're the same age? :lol:

Actually Garcon is slightly older but you get me

Last edited:
The way I'm reading it, Garcon's deal has to be definitely heavily front loaded for the 1st year.

Last edited:
It doesn't state his AAV is 16/yr, it just states he's looking at getting 16m his first year. Could mean his contract is front loaded.

This is why I'm not too upset with the Skins right now. Why on earth would they match that deal for a 31 year old WR? Especially with all of their needs on defense, it wouldn't make any sense to spend pretty much all of their cap space on Cousins, Jackson, and Garçon when the defense is awful.

Front loading makes it a little less ridiculous.

Still ridiculous tho

Last edited:
That's gotta be like a super duper front loaded deal, right?

I figured dude wouldn't even get that guaranteed.. max just slightly more guaranteed, less than 20 thou over 3 years

This is why I'm not too upset with the Skins right now. Why on earth would they match that deal for a 31 year old WR? Especially with all of their needs on defense, it wouldn't make any sense to spend pretty much all of their cap space on Cousins, Jackson, and Garçon when the defense is awful.

You should've at least kept Cousins.

Build on defense all you want. Won't mean **** when you can't score more than 10 points a game.

Build on defense all you want. Won't mean **** when you can't score more than 10 points a game.

Word to Minnesota

Word to Minnesota
1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account @mortreport

When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.

pike_0.gif

No no... don't be ridiculous.

Just the 2nd overall pick for Cousins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Word to Minnesota
1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

View media item 2360434

Last edited:
Anyone know if Collector is alive? Someone check on the brethrens corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom