Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why I'm not too upset with the Skins right now. Why on earth would they match that deal for a 31 year old WR? Especially with all of their needs on defense, it wouldn't make any sense to spend pretty much all of their cap space on Cousins, Jackson, and Garçon when the defense is awful.
You should've at least kept Cousins.

Build on defense all you want. Won't mean **** when you can't score more than 10 points a game.
Word to Minnesota
1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif
bradford looking like glenn from TWD.

garcon 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 please stay safe @Chester McFloppy

bears 
laugh.gif
. didn't we see what happens when teams try to convert backups into starting QB's? broncos, texans, niners, browns, all failed.

Bucs are idiots for spending money on a gimmick receiver with stone hands

Last edited:
:lol:

Saints turned down the 18th overall?
What the hell are they doin?

Yikes.
The Saints want the Titans 5th pick.

Their trying to guarantee themselves one of 2 things: getting their pick of the DE that they want or (longer shot) making sure they get Leonard. Those also happen to be the two things the panthers will probably draft at 8.

I was really wondering why they wanted to push Cooks tho...I guess that makes sense..

Love the Marshall signing, Giants could have a top-3 WR group for under $10 million next year.

I'm hating heavy on the Giants receiver core. Bmarsh will be a good mentor for the Zest Gawd and Shepard. Replacing Cruz with Bmarsh is a good look.

While I would like Djackson in Dallas I think we should spend that money on defense. We can find a serviceable #2 receiver in the draft

What do the Saints think Cooks is worth?

18th overall pick is a damn good offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom