Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

if I ran the browns, I go garrett at 1 and oj howard at 12 (if he's there)

offer the pats 2nd this year and negotiate another pick that could be another 2nd

they say no, cool 
I'd go Garrett and Foster.
Secon round will have a ton of corners to pair with Haden who's mostly broken.
Rest of the draft defense.
Sign Poe and Hightower.
Start building a top 10 defense.

No point in getting a "franchise" QB when he has no one to throw to or no one to protect him. Any QB can hand the ball off and their USC QB played well enough to get a second season to man the post.
exactly.. build up the team at least a bit before throwing a QB in there.. I say oj howard, since they got couple WRs and then his blocking ability would be huge with the line and in the running game

If the Vikings had sat on Shaun Hill all of last year (not made the Bradford trade) combined with the Teddy-possibly-missing-all-of-2017 reports as of late, Minnesota probably would be the frontrunner for landing Romo.

And they'd still have their first round pick.

If the Vikings had sat on Shaun Hill all of last year (not made the Bradford trade) combined with the Teddy-possibly-missing-all-of-2017 reports as of late, Minnesota probably would be the frontrunner for landing Romo.

And they'd still have their first round pick.

they can still land Romo if they wanted to

someone will give up a pick for Bradford if he is on the block, probably like 3rd round

He's not unfortunately, because Vikings GM Rick Spielman is obligated to stand behind the first rounder-for-Bradford trade as the right decision. I don't necessarily think that's the incorrect move, from his perspective.

If Romo couldn't last, Minnesota would not only not have a short-term option but also no one for the next 3-4-5 years (which Bradford provides, I suppose) pending what happens with Bridgewater.

Last edited:
Romo would die behind that O-Line
sick.gif
what oline wouldn't he die behind?

Marc Sessler‏Verified account @MarcSesslerNFL

'Browns would like to have Pryor back. Would like to have him back at a decent number, but a number that is their number.' - @MikeGarafolo

C CP1708

That's good they want him back, but at their number? :lol:

They're the Browns, not the Patriots, they can't really be dictating numbers when they have over a hundred mil to spend and like 2 decent players.

If they were 10 mil apart, I might get that, but 2 mil, with enough cap space to buy the Chargers entire franchise? Naw.

if I ran the browns, I go garrett at 1 and oj howard at 12 (if he's there)

offer the pats 2nd this year and negotiate another pick that could be another 2nd

they say no, cool 

I'd go Garrett and Foster.

Secon round will have a ton of corners to pair with Haden who's mostly broken.

Rest of the draft defense.

Sign Poe and Hightower.

Start building a top 10 defense.

No point in getting a "franchise" QB when he has no one to throw to or no one to protect him. Any QB can hand the ball off and their USC QB played well enough to get a second season to man the post.

exactly.. build up the team at least a bit before throwing a QB in there..

View media item 1187143

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom