• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no thanks, to DJAX.

if AD wants to play for $2M a year, welcome aboard. he can be the 2nd half back and grind out the clock when we're up 3 scores

I'd definitely take Jackson if he came at a discount :lol:,dude is still arguably the best deep threat in the game. It's crazy how dude is still speedy as hell

Pats are more in need a big body target WR though if Floyd doesn't get resigned

yeah i mean he's fast AF. but i dunno...i don't need him walking in for a 70 yard TD and dropping the ******* ball at the 1 :lol:

plus, we got an ex-lacrosse player as our deep threat :pimp:

not srs :lol:

I'd definitely take Jackson if he came at a discount :lol:,dude is still arguably the best deep threat in the game. It's crazy how dude is still speedy as hell

Pats need a big body target WR though
We'd all take Desean on a discount. But those to words are never going to be in the same sentence lol

Word :lol:,that's why I said I think he goes to play with Jameis opposite of Mike Evans. That'd be a great look for them

Last edited:
is this really a Ciara-Russ-other dude's kid family photo???

ciara.0.jpg

Ummm Niners can't be the most dysfunctional franchise right now anymore right....?

cause of this?

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account @mortreport 2m2 minutes ago
When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.

Last edited:
First four that come to mind

Washington's
Rams
Jets
Browns

49ers have an unknown FO and they have absolutely no talent on the team. They just blow right now.

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account @mortreport

When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.

$16 million for Pierre Garcon?!?!!?

Last edited:
They offered to make Garcon the 2nd highest paid WR after AB?!?!

:rofl:

Guess that's the only way FA's are signing up for that ****show :lol:

Last edited:

Welcome to a minute ago...
Amirite fellas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say team. It's a fact that we are the most talent depraved team in the NFL. I'm talking bout franchise.

1.******** are all over the place could eem keep there "franchise" OB and there GM is Peter Russo among other things

2. Browns would be stupid enough to pass on Garrett and there playin greedy with Pryor.

3. Jets wildin

Hold the **** up. WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

I didn't say team. It's a fact that we are the most talent depraved team in the NFL. I'm talking bout franchise.

1.******** are all over the place could eem keep there "franchise" OB and there GM is Peter Russo among other things

2. Browns would be stupid enough to pass on Garrett and there playin greedy with Pryor.

3. Jets wildin

Bears a sleeper in this..

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom