Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills cut loose Tyrod, the Bears throw 14-15 mil at Glennon, the Browns risk losing their 2nd best player over 2 million dollars with 100+ to spend, the Jets cut half their franchise and still have nothing to show for it, and the Skins are gonna deal Cousins and insert __ as his replacement after he just started tapping into his potential. And then there's the Rams.....

How do these people have jobs? Mind boggling. :smh:

Hes a freak of nature..As long as he's not asking for a lot I think whatever team it is they'll be happy

So about this 3/30 mil the vikings offered Kalil those bonuses have to be steep to offer him that much money

if the Eagles give up the 14th pick for Cooks, I am officially switching teams and will decline to sign my franchise tender

Mixon will go first round. Too talented not to.

Always wanted Brandon on the Giants, a little late and he wasn't good last year but hopefully he can play well.

AP isn't going to the Giants and he will ball in Oakland if he goes there.

Last edited:

Always wanted Brandon on the Giants, a little late and he wasn't good last year but hopefully he can play well.

AP isn't going to the Giants.

I agree. The Marshall move doesn't really move me.
Son was looking washed last year.
& Perkins is a solid back. He just needs an OL to run behind.

Seems like a step backwards honestly.

Won't resign a 30 year old Cruz, who played out of position all season and wanted to return at a reduced salary but give 6 million to 33 year old B Marsh?

Ehhh.

AP isn't going to the Giants.

did you not see qb play for the jets in 2016 :nerd:

Seems like a step backwards honestly.

Won't resign a 30 year old Cruz, who played out of position all season and wanted to return at a reduced salary but give 6 million to 33 year old B Marsh?

Ehhh.

33 bmarsh > cruz right now though.

@JasonColeBR: Some morning tidbits: Expect avg salary for WR @DeSeanJackson11 to be over $11M per yr. #Cowboys, #Eagles, #Patriots & #Bucs in mix for now.

I don't buy the Pats interest man,not at 11m per :lol:. Hoody would have an aneurysm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom