Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixon will go first round. Too talented not to.

Always wanted Brandon on the Giants, a little late and he wasn't good last year but hopefully he can play well.

AP isn't going to the Giants.

I agree. The Marshall move doesn't really move me.
Son was looking washed last year.
& Perkins is a solid back. He just needs an OL to run behind.

did you not see qb play for the jets in 2016 :nerd:
Eli ain't that much better :nerd:

Cruz wasn't big enough or fast enough for the outside. He can still play the slot but Shep was better and Cruz couldn't separate as well.

Marshall is big and strong, he can stay outside. I think he's a good pickup and will be solid. I just don't expect him to put up 1700 and 12 TDs or something. He's a big help though and I love the guy.

Can't compare Cruz and Marshall. :lol:

Cruz game was about his speed and that's all gone. Marshall's strength has always been his size.

odb x bmarsh x sheppard
sick.gif
mean.gif
nthat.gif

giants byke
nerd.gif
Yeah... maybe on madden.

Last edited:
The desperation to find a franchise QB is the craziest thing in sports.

It has been extra absurd this offseason. Between Glennon, Tyrod, a broken Romo, and the teams who are going to reach for kids like Trubisky, Watson, and Kizer, I'm almost glad that the Dolphins picked up Tanne's 2017 option. Almost.

no thanks, to DJAX.

if AD wants to play for $2M a year, welcome aboard. he can be the 2nd half back and grind out the clock when we're up 3 scores

Last edited:
Can't see desean to the pats.. I'm pretty sure he ends up with the bucs

And Eli going kill the Giants.. unless his wife been getting shipments too

:nerd:

There's no way I'm paying desean that much money, but whenever the Bucs have money they usually pay free agents whatever they want :lol:

But it's a good pickup, nonetheless when it happens

I mean if it was 2 years 22, with just over 10 guaranteed.. I'd be in

But that's unlikely

Last edited:
no thanks, to DJAX.

if AD wants to play for $2M a year, welcome aboard. he can be the 2nd half back and grind out the clock when we're up 3 scores

I'd definitely take Jackson if he came at a discount :lol:,dude is still arguably the best deep threat in the game. It's crazy how dude is still speedy as hell

Pats are more in need a big body target WR though if Floyd doesn't get resigned

Last edited:
I'd definitely take Jackson if he came at a discount :lol:,dude is still arguably the best deep threat in the game. It's crazy how dude is still speedy as hell

Pats need a big body target WR though
We'd all take Desean on a discount. But those to words are never going to be in the same sentence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom