Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth? Wasn't dude headed to Philly last night?

Browns really let Pryor go only to replace him with Britt who's probably more expensive?

I am kind of happy to be out on Britt, coming home and getting in trouble again is all I see happening

LOL so the browns wont pay pryor but will chalk up more money to get kenny ******* britt? 

laugh.gif

@Edwerderespn: #Titans have interest in LB Dont'a Hightower _ who built huge home in Nashville _ but at $10-$13M he's out of price range now. Not over yet

Out of Tennessee's price range? Really? They have more cap space than the Pats but guess it's their loss :lol:

Still hoping BB can come to an agreement with dude

Last edited:
I'm hoping the Dolphins would of taken that run.

Looks like the will settle for Timmons. Bringing him in at the exact opening of FA... seems like a lock.

Want Hightower though.

hoody just essentially wants a black version of edleman

butler is a top 5 CB in the league, and deserves to get paid like one. period. 

if the patriots don't see his value then that's on them.

Last edited:
Yo..... Hoodie really love Brandin Cooks that much???

Or they can see that Butler wants to break the bank when his time comes. IF it gets to that point with Butler this might be the best offer they get

I won't blame dude for wanting to get paid,think he's made around a million total while he's been in the league...

I'd be heated if I was him after the Gilmore trade and the rumors of him getting paid 14m...

Still,I was liking the idea of possibly having to two no.1 corners next season :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom