Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if the Pats get Cooks, I'm keeping him in my keeper league 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

hoody just essentially wants a black version of edleman

butler is a top 5 CB in the league, and deserves to get paid like one. period. 

if the patriots don't see his value then that's on them.

They just put a 1st round tender on him a few days ago so he's at least under contract next year unless another squad wants to match it and offer a 1st round pick this year. I was initially hoping it'd be a placeholder until they could lock him up long term but after this Gilmore deal,I don't know wth to expect :lol:. Don't wanna see dude leave, though :smh:, he's become one of the best no.1's in the game all while letting his game talk for him.

Last edited:
So we going re-evaluate that shhhh show rankings?

nerd.gif
Money wise it's not that bad a deal. He'll be the #24th paid QB so he's in the lower third.

Franchise is def a shhhh show. But this deal isn't that bad. Seems like a stop gap and they'll still draft a QB in the early rounds ( not with the #3 pick though)

Seems like there's a chance Alshon stays as well, he seeing what his really value is out there now. 

@mortreport: Sean Payton said it will take a lot to get Brandin Cooks. Sources say they still want quality defensive starter, plus draft picks over 2 yrs

LastJoyousAlpinegoat.gif

Dude isn't anywhere near worth all that :lol:,he's nice but not that nice

Last edited:
Texans make way more sense than Denver for Romo. Dome and warm weather, much easier division. Denver is out in the cold and playing a much better division. Denver's O line is trash and I don't remember Houston's being as bad.

It was decent overall when injuries were taken into consideration. They'll more the likely either take a RT high or sign one in FA. Chris Clark is terrible and hopefully he's gone, the center they drafted ended up on IR early, so he'll basically be a rookie, and Derek Newton may never play football again after his horrible knee injuries. Chris Clark sucks, just wanted to say that again cause that's how bad he was. Brock made the line look even worse cause even with good protection he was trash.

Turned down 18th overall...
Wait until draft day at this point. See how the draft falls.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

@jeffphowe: There's some solid interest between Logan Ryan and the Steelers, per sources.

It would definitely be a good pickup for you guys, dude was underrated and underappreciated imo. Solid player

yeah. ESPECIALLY if he know he has help and can be aggressive, he's a very good player. if he's on an island, not as great. but Logan came on huge for us and is a big reason we did what we did

i don't want to trade Butler for Cooks :frown:

i don't care if we got Gilmore :lol:

we don't even need Cooks

Last edited:
I think that's a good pickup for Phila. Not a lot of money, he can play.

Brandon Marshall ain't gonna be **** until she shaves that struggle off his head. He's been a bum since he grew them. ****. It is dope that the Giants were #1 on his list. Next was PE and Pitt.

Last edited:

@spacedoodoo
@jeffphowe: There's some solid interest between Logan Ryan and the Steelers, per sources.
It would definitely be a good pickup for you guys, dude was underrated and underappreciated imo. Solid player
yeah. ESPECIALLY if he know he has help and can be aggressive, he's a very good player. if he's on an island, not as great. but Logan came on huge for us and is a big reason we did what we did
Hmm. interesting.

I don't know much about him, I'll have to watch his tapes.

Barring any snags, Robert Woods intends to sign a 5-year, $39 million deal, including $15 million guaranteed, with Rams, per sources.

breh what.... :lol: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom