Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your joke was corny and you just adding to it. It's funny how so many people feel some type of way about him not standing but don't care the reason he wasn't standing. A lot of us appreciate what he did cuz it sparked conversations and it shed light on the history behind the anthem. So **** the anthem and the dude that wrote it.

you are corny for even thinking him not standing was any type of reason or cause but for himself. he did that because his career was fading away due to his poor play and losing his virginity to a teammates former jump off

kind of funny how it took him 28 years to find his heritage huh? and how it is so convenient that his career is probably done now so he reconstructed his beliefs and now he will stand so a team can sign him right?

you one gullible *** guy if you appreciate that kind of fakeness

Yeah, you ain't making no damn sense.

@AdamSchefter: Bills free agent CB Stephon Gilmore expects to sign with New England barring any final snags, per sources.

Lolwut? Guess that means bye Logan Ryan

My lasting image of this dude is him getting burnt for a 50 yard TD by Chris Hogan last year and immediately turning around to his teammates trying to pass the blame :rofl:

Guess like Hogan it's "if you can't beat em,join em"

Last edited:
I like this pickup for TB

I like Gilmore and he's good but with BB, he might end up being a top 5 CB next season.

Looks like we finally getting a young LT...Matt Khalil. Now if Oher can pass testing protocol we can move him to RT. Damn I'm lowkey excited about Michael Oher and Matt Khalil.

Hot we paid Charles Johnson he is clearly over the hill.
Khalil kinda sucks tho
Nah im not writing a dude off this young that's played for one franchise. We run a simple offense line wise. I got high hopes for him.

Texans make way more sense than Denver for Romo. Dome and warm weather, much easier division. Denver is out in the cold and playing a much better division. Denver's O line is trash and I don't remember Houston's being as bad.

Texans make way more sense than Denver for Romo. Dome and warm weather, much easier division. Denver is out in the cold and playing a much better division. Denver's O line is trash and I don't remember Houston's being as bad.

Plus he gets to stay in Texas

I really don't wanna see my dude having to face the likes of Khalil Mack,Bosa, Houston and Ford twice a year :x :smh:

Denver was a much more attractive option when Peyton was a FA a few years back,that division is reloaded now

Last edited:
so the Skins really keeping Cousins on a back to back franchise tag? if he plays lights out he is going to give them the big F U in the offseason and cash in

PFTonNBCSN‏Verified account @PFT_Live

Agent Peter Schaffer states that he can assure us that #******** GM Scot McCloughan is healthy, in a good frame of mind and not drinking.

so he's in bad shape, hammered and out of touch with reality

Agent Peter Schaffer states that he can assure us that #******** GM Scot McCloughan is healthy, in a good frame of mind and not drinking.

I keep reading that the players apparently loved dude,what a ****show :lol:

I keep reading that the players apparently loved dude,what a ****show :lol:

He's been gone for two weeks and the Skins have already reverted back to their old ways.

Alcoholism aside, he's a talented GM that knows how to build rosters.

he had all that in Dallas and great o-line and it didn't matter still got injured.

Gilmore is getting over $14M/year :x

Go draft your shoes or you're grounded, Nicholas.

Washington is losing their best two weapons. You got Reed and who else out there to catch? Reed will probably miss 6-8 games next year.

he had all that in Dallas and great o-line and it didn't matter still got injured.

What are you saying? I think his best option is to retire. If not, then Texans are number one, Cards would probably be number two.

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl

Barring a breakdown in negotiations, #Browns are expected to sign veteran WR Kenny Britt later today, source told ESPN.

LET'S GO GET PRYOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom