Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
View media item 2152069

its the got damn truth

whats corny is forming a team on a message board protecting each other lol

what you think that clown gonna do after nobody wont sign him for making a jack *** of himself for not standing up for a national anthem?

Your joke was corny and you just adding to it. It's funny how so many people feel some type of way about him not standing but don't care the reason he wasn't standing. A lot of us appreciate what he did cuz it sparked conversations and it shed light on the history behind the anthem. So **** the anthem and the dude that wrote it.

Last edited:
Your joke was corny and you just adding to it. It's funny how so many people feel some type of way about him not standing but don't care the reason he wasn't standing. A lot of us appreciate what he did cuz it sparked conversations and it shed light on the history behind the anthem. So **** the anthem and the dude that wrote it.

you are corny for even thinking him not standing was any type of reason or cause but for himself. he did that because his career was fading away due to his poor play and losing his virginity to a teammates former jump off

kind of funny how it took him 28 years to find his heritage huh? and how it is so convenient that his career is probably done now so he reconstructed his beliefs and now he will stand so a team can sign him right?

you one gullible *** guy if you appreciate that kind of fakeness

you are corny for even thinking him not standing was any type of reason or cause but for himself. he did that because his career was fading away due to his poor play and losing his virginity to a teammates former jump off

kind of funny how it took him 28 years to find his heritage huh? and how it is so convenient that his career is probably done now so he reconstructed his beliefs and now he will stand so a team can sign him right?

you one gullible *** guy if you appreciate that kind of fakeness

So by 28 your growth and knowdledge has hit capacity?

He doesn't realize his current form of protest (which sparked dozens of town hall meetings and has raised millions of dollars including a million out his own pocket) has just run its course?

Yes when lookin for a job, you shave, put on a nice suit and take that bass out your voice.

You sound like a complete idiot.

So by 28 your growth and knowdledge has hit capacity?

He doesn't realize his current form of protest (which sparked dozens of town hall meetings and has raised millions of dollars including a million out his own pocket) has just run its course?

Yes when lookin for a job, you shave, put on a nice suit and take that bass out your voice.

You sound like a complete idiot.

idiot? im not the one making excuses for a hypocrite

seriously you are playing right?

one season is enough for you right?

if im against something and i want to take a stand i dont change for nobody. NOBODY.

he clearly wasnt taking a stand for **** if hes so quick to switch up in fear of no one signing him

that whole looking for job example was just plain stupid. theres a difference between looking for work and opposing what that flag stands for and the injustice behind it

i am not wasting my time anymore on you guys because clearly you guys dont get it

not sure if you guys was hyped and bought the kapperneck jersey and feel the need to ride for him cuz yall cant return them or what

Why the hell would the Ravens sign Woodhead when Dixon's best talent is catching the ball...........

I swear some teams are so annoying each year with how they spend money just to spend money

3rd down back presumably. Neither RB is good as blitz pickup. Not too sold on the move but happy about Tony Jefferson. Still need to address CB, RT and C

That's not a bad deal at all depending on guaranteed money. Only three years and there's worse QBs making more than that.

I think that Brock deal really hurt Glennon, probably would have been paid a lot more last year.

Looks like we finally getting a young LT...Matt Khalil. Now if Oher can pass testing protocol we can move him to RT. Damn I'm lowkey excited about Michael Oher and Matt Khalil.

Hot we paid Charles Johnson he is clearly over the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom