Status
Not open for further replies.
one less guy that could potentially kill Russ in the division
obama.png

Jets sent me an invoice today for season ticket renewal

charlie-murphy.gif

Hit up the account rep before and told him to hold off for now

CK @ckparrot 1m1 minute ago

Lots of things aligning now to where I kinda expect Kenny Stills to re-sign with Miami. A guess, based on public & non public information.

C CP1708 agrees with the move.

The rest of Dolphins fans on here preferred we use that money on defense, but I can't be upset about keeping the Landry, Parker, Stills trio together.

No No...

I said that I didn't want to do $12/year but I do want to re-sign him. Gave my figure earlier.
It's hard to re-sign a 3rd/4rd option receiver (JT is now on the Dolphins) with all the defensive needs, re-singing of Landry, re-signing of Reshad Jones as well.

I feel the necessity of the others vs. the want weighs more so on the latter.

May not be 12 per year......

:wink:

CK @ckparrot 1m1 minute ago

Lots of things aligning now to where I kinda expect Kenny Stills to re-sign with Miami. A guess, based on public & non public information.

C CP1708 agrees with the move.

The rest of Dolphins fans on here preferred we use that money on defense, but I can't be upset about keeping the Landry, Parker, Stills trio together.

No No...

I said that I didn't want to do $12/year but I do want to re-sign him. Gave my figure earlier.
It's hard to re-sign a 3rd/4rd option receiver (JT is now on the Dolphins) with all the defensive needs, re-singing of Landry, re-signing of Reshad Jones as well.

I feel the necessity of the others vs. the want weighs more so on the latter.

May not be 12 per year......

Original

Ultimately I want Kenny Stills, 6 to 8 million range...

Win Win all around.
Tomorrow should be good as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I will take Kenny Britt

As long as his deal is less than what stills got, I'm good with it

We could still pick another lower end guy.. doesn't stop us from looking into cooks or draft Davis or Williams (plus us needing another WR later on, complimentary guy)

Also got rumors about us and bouye.. which again doesn't mean we won't go cb very high in draft or with any of our first 3 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom