2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not leaving money on the table for legacy. Especially when they're not going to give you credit for it.

Kidd is remembered more as a Net than a Mav. Different levels in their respective careers but I'm not leaving $40 Ms

This is a world where a billion dollars isn't considered a lot of money. You take the money and let your legacy be printed on your bank account...

If, if, if. If we were all presented with an option to take 50 to 60 extra mill versus maybe winning a title, we are all taking the money. That's just foolish.

he rich...but he aint thaaaaaat rich though. he still rich enough to go broke.

What is Chris Paul's net worth?
Currently playing for the Los Angeles Clippers, Chris Paul is a professional basketball player with an estimated net worth of $95 million in 2015.

I'm taking that bag and I'm living my life. on my private island. with the sharks with freakin lasers attached to their heads

Last edited:
Dame: 27 ppg, 5 rpg, 5.9 apg

Steph: 25.3 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 6.6 apg

Wall: 23.1 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 10.7 apg

You could definitely make a case for Dame here IMO

Dame has no case over Wall. Remember that epic comeback Washington had in Portland?

thats one game though. reggie jackson had a couple of those same types of come backs against portland. we aint saying reggie>>>dame though.

thats one game though. reggie jackson had a couple of those same types of come backs against portland. we aint saying reggie>>>dame though.

Dame went 0-2 vs Washington this season. So two games. Plus the assist numbers and I'm almost positive the steals and blocks favor Wall also.

Congratulations Dame on your 4 more PPG.

Last edited:

Dame went 0-2 vs Washington this season. So two games. Plus the assist numbers and I'm almost positive the steals and blocks favor Wall also.

Congratulations Dame on your 4 more PPG.

funny thing is you can make a case of

dame vs wall

but

you cant make a case of

dame vs curry

or

wall vs curry

lol

curry>>>>>

For a player like Chris Paul who already has enough money from past contracts and current endorsements, taking a paycut isn't THAT big of a deal.

Now if you're a player like David West and take a paycut then you're just ******ed.

Do you know David West's financial situation? :nerd:

David West hasn't spent any of his NBA contract money outside of buying his mom a house in Jersey. Also made some good investments so he had no problem leaving that money on the table to ring chase.

funny thing is you can make a case of

dame vs wall

but

you cant make a case of

dame vs curry

or

wall vs curry

lol

curry>>>>>

I can make the exact same case vs Curry. Congratulations on the scoring edge. Wall is better in basically everything else and has to be great just about every game for Washington to be successful. Curry can be off and because his team is stacked they can maintain winning.

Can we take a moment to discuss John Wall's 25 turnovers over the last four games?

Let's discuss Dames new mixtape instead.

You would want to bring that up. We're 2-2 in the last 4 games one of which he had a playoff career high 42 as he buried the Hawks on the road and tied his playoff career high yesterday in assist with 16. Let's talk about the turnovers though.

For a player like Chris Paul who already has enough money from past contracts and current endorsements, taking a paycut isn't THAT big of a deal.

It shouldn't be but ego drives this a lot, especially amongst the wealthy, you can be doing better than 99% of the population but that 1% will remind you that you don't have as much as them. Status.

You can buy a legacy with 200 million.

Last edited:
Well, considering he had 8 of them, we should.

8 TO aren't good. I'm not happy about it. I believe some of those were uncalled fouls honestly. I can't recall a game this season where Wall couldn't get to the free throw line. The main reason we lost yesterday was Boston knocked down shots. Washington did a poor job defending the 3.

Last edited:
This is his last payday

This is true. This is the last big contract CP3 is going to get. He will not get the Kobe farewell contract either.

If CP3 is going to ring chase, it'll be in the twilight of his career. Not unless he's serious about it now and goes to the Cavs or something :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom