2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** talkin bout they'd leave 40 mil on the table. 

**** outta here 
laugh.gif

with no distractions, them boys will stay focused and probably be in bed by 9. They gonna assault tf outta utah for winning. dudes gonna be bored as hell. klay smashing the mormon twins from the next room. steph listening with a glass to the wall.

Don't let that fake family talk fool you. They're tag teaming

****** talkin bout they'd leave 40 mil on the table. 

**** outta here 
laugh.gif

With who? 

In 5 years the NBA will be waaaay different Bron may be retired by then, GS will be much older etc...

A 37 year old CP ain't gon have much to offer any team what 10-12 mins a night, and no team is trading for that contract either

with no distractions, them boys will stay focused and probably be in bed by 9. They gonna assault tf outta utah for winning. dudes gonna be bored as hell. klay smashing the mormon twins from the next room. steph listening with a glass to the wall.
klays dog gonna get more action then steph

I'm not leaving money on the table for legacy. Especially when they're not going to give you credit for it.

Kidd is remembered more as a Net than a Mav. Different levels in their respective careers but I'm not leaving $40 Ms

Leaving 40 mil on the table just to get props from a couple NTers that get winded starting their car, lol

Last edited:
How does body armor taste like? Tried a coco sports drink here after playing joint taste bad

How does body armor taste like? Tried a coco sports drink here after playing joint taste bad

i like it. its coconut water with added flavors. the ones in the orange bottle is my favorite. also like the yellow one and the strawberry watermelon. i drink them after hoop sesh's

only buy them on sale. for like a buck each. wouldn't spend much more than that. Can get the 32 oz joints for a buck at kroger/albersons when its on sale.

Last edited:
i like it. its coconut water with added flavors. the ones in the orange bottle is my favorite. also like the yellow one and the strawberry watermelon. i drink them after hoop sesh's

only buy them on sale. for like a buck each. wouldn't spend much more than that. Can get the 32 oz joints for a buck at kroger/albersons when its on sale.
Strawberry watermelon sounds dope af

For a player like Chris Paul who already has enough money from past contracts and current endorsements, taking a paycut isn't THAT big of a deal.
Turning down 200 mil is a big deal for ANY professional athlete man :lol: he's not walking away from that

Turning down 200 mil is a big deal for ANY professional athlete man :lol: he's not walking away from that

I don't think anyone would walk away from $200M right now.

But who's to say he won't ring chase during the last 2 years of his career? It's been done before and it may very well happen with Melo as well.

I don't think anyone would walk away from $200M right now.

But who's to say he won't ring chase during the last 2 years of his career? It's been done before and it may very well happen with Melo as well.

thats the perfect time to do it. there is a very small window for most guys to get the max checks. you have to strick while the checks are being written. if you pass when teams are willing, youre a fool. Get the money. Then if you can still walk at the end of the contract, got hop on a contender for a sec. Nobody will look at you wrong. I mean, we clown melo, but even those jokes have astericks. Bro got that bag. He may not have won...but he didnt lose.

What's the most CP3 can get if he doesn't re-sign. California is getting a chunk of that 200 with it's taxes.

Last edited:
Hope Steve Kerr gets better soon.

Watch Mike Brown do an impressive job because he won't employ the Kumbaya everyone needs playing time method that Kerr did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom