2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ridiculous that pg or hayward can't get their extension because of all nba selection. there has to be a better criteria to determine a player is eligible for that extension.

utah and indy are two markets that this new cba was supposed to protect from losing its stars

the lakers future will really go one of two ways this offseason

Dame: 27 ppg, 5 rpg, 5.9 apg

Steph: 25.3 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 6.6 apg

Wall: 23.1 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 10.7 apg

You could definitely make a case for Dame here IMO

All this Truth slander

giphy.gif

bruh...bradley immortal. how long son been in the league b?

This has to be the first, or one of the few, series where BOTH teams lost the majority of their home games :lol:

HCA didn't mean ****

melo and paul george should join cp3 on the clippers.

3 losers who never won a title come together to win one

this actually makes me feel bad :frown:

I remember those first few years. I really liked cp3 and was happy for him, even though i was mad we got screwed so they could get him. and I was a big bg fan after those first few dunks. They were fun as hell to watch. and they werent a threat to the lakers for LA dominance. They still arent. lob city. i kind of dont want them to break up now that i think about it.

I'm traditionally "Take the money"

Not everyone can win rings to validate their legacy, and only a few truly get judged on it. 

This is true. Unfortunately, for CP3 he will be one of the players whose legacy will be validated by how many rings he's won. It's a really tough situation for him. He's done too much in the league not to have a ring. Should he never get a ring, he'll be in the same boat as Karl Malone, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing. All those guy had incredible NBA careers, but you know they will NEVER shake off the fact that they don't have championship rings. It's almost like they have nothing to show for their careers. It's unfair, but it is what it is.

CP3 needs to look deep and see if there's anyway he can go out east and contend out there. SAS is a great situation, but I'm not sure if he can work out with Pop. Maybe for the sake of winning he can figure something out, but I'm not sure.

CP3 has never not continued to be an amazing player since 08-11. He just fits my philosophy that when a PG is your best player you wont win a championship. Curry was the first exception since Isiah Thomas and he did **** we've never seen before.

Never though of it like that to be honest. But to be fair, the NBA in past years was very different than how it is now. The NBA is now a PG driven league. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more PG's leading their teams to championships.

melo and paul george should join cp3 on the clippers.

3 losers who never won a title come together to win one

Who's to sayu CP3 doesn't find a way to go to Cleveland with Wade? Can you guys image the media following they'd get? It would surpass the Miami Heat days :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom