2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAXx6zTXsAI3v9u.jpg

****** look like they just came back from being told they were fired

good lawd prolly wont even tune in unless i hear lebron gots 30 at halftime

Lebron choking in the fourth against the Mavs for a full finals series having jj Berea and Terry holding him will forever hold him back when you look at his resume. I still don't understand how they lost that series and when I sit back and watch footage It makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
Bron playing like he KNOWS hes the best. Not that he should be, thinks or feels. But son KNOWS he is better than everybody and his team realizes that.
WInning the chip gives them that aura of invincibility that nothing but an L can change. THey gone give GSTATE hell...

Bron playing like he KNOWS hes the best. Not that he should be, thinks or feels. But son KNOWS he is better than everybody and his team realizes that.
WInning the chip gives them that aura of invincibility that nothing but an L can change. THey gone give GSTATE hell...
Lebron has reached the type of level only a few elite have ever reached (Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Kobe), and it's this seemingly minor edge that gives the Cavs just that - a competitive edge.

And just like you said....his teammates are realizing it (that aura) and what's scary is that guys like Shump, Smith, Love, and Thompson are beginning to play with invincibility because not only do they already know what it's like to be a champion, but they know Lebron trusts them 100% and new pickups like Korver and D-Will are following suit.

Meanwhile, KD still beginning to learn the GSW way and not having played with his teammates at the biggest stage when one mistake, loose ball not recovered, ball dribbled off your leg leading to a turnover, missed offensive rebound, or costly error at the closing minutes of a game may end up actually hurting the Warriors.

Last edited:
GS doesn't fear Bron, they've seen him bleed before, plus with KD now they'll make him work on both ends more than he ever has, can't hide him on Barnes. Issa wrap. 

GS doesn't fear Bron, they've seen him bleed before, plus with KD now they'll make him work on both ends more than he ever has, can't hide him on Barnes. Issa wrap. 
Nobody fears nobody. They're all professionals.

Difference is:  Lebron & Kyrie tandem >> Curry, KD, Dray, and Klay put together.

Lebron makes EVERYONE else on the Cavs invincible. It's just like Magic.

Issa wrap homie.

If I were to predict the Cavs/Warriors series. I'd take Golden State right now. Only because they have home court advantage and it will probably go 7 games.  

if y'all think Lebron and KD gonna guard each other and that KD's presence is gonna make Lebron work extra hard, you dead wrong.

Draymond gonna guard Lebron. KD gonna face time Love. 

Lebron gonna guard Dray. And CLE gonna throw the kitchen sink at KD and make KD prove that he greater than Lebron at the BIGGEST STAGE. 

KD ain't ever seen anything like what he bout to see come June.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom