2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Bron retires
brown will slow down in 3 years. Cavs prob have a 3 year window after this season.

People were saying this 3-5 years ago, tho.

"Oh I can't wait until LBJ is 32 and loses his athleticism, let's see how good he is then."

Well, we've arrived @ that point and he's playing like he's 25, so, I'm thinking he has more than a 3 year window but I guess we'll see.

"Darvin Ham by age 30"

Basically.

If you let NT tell it, he was declining just 2-3 years ago.

"He has no skill he's just big, his game will age like milk."

Yea, about that...

A combination of dray getting suspended for g5, Iggy out there hurt for the last few games, and bogut being out.
let it go man.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]people see what they want to see.. Last year is done with. Let's see what happens this Year.

As far as LeBron slowing down. I was on that train. I said when he got to Cleveland he had 3 prime years left.. I still believe that. Not to say he will be buns next year but I think he will slow down and this is his absolute peak.

Lol nah I'm over it famb.

I thought we were just having a friendly convo.

"Oh I can't wait until LBJ is 32 and loses his athleticism, let's see how good he is then."

Well, we've arrived @ that point and he's playing like he's 25, so, I'm thinking he has more than a 3 year window but I guess we'll see.

Father time is undefeated. LeBron isn't as explosive now as he was at 27. That's a fact. By 35-36, the decline will be much more noticeable.

So no Kiwi and no IT now?

Someone @ me when the Finals start.

south-park-s10e12c08-butters-freezes-cartman-16x9.jpg

Father time is undefeated. LeBron isn't as explosive now as he was at 27. That's a fact. By 35-36, the decline will be much more noticeable.

Is it?

Brady is 7 years older than LBJ and he still looks pretty good to me.

Lebron having a say so in the talent that plays with him solidifies at least 2 more finals appearances

Spurs play so much different when they are favored to win. Every time they are dogged, they can't make a layup

Also, just because lebron wont be as explosive doesn't mean he won't be as effective and we will see a noticeable decline. He will still be more athletic than 98% of the league lol.

Last edited:
Is it?

Brady is 7 years older than LBJ and he still looks pretty good to me.

You can't compare Brady and LeBron when it comes to this.

brady doesn't run the equivalent of several miles on game day. He doesn't have to run and jump and be explosive in order to be successful.

Football is more violent, but Brady is probably the least touched QB in the NFL.

Both have done great jobs at taking care of their body thru nutrition and working out though.

Last edited:
You can't compare Brady and LeBron when it comes to this.

Breast doesn't ruin the equivalent of several miles on game day. He doesn't have to run and jump and be explosive in order to be successful.

Football is more violent, but Brady is probably the least touched QB in the NFL.

Both have done great jobs at taking care of their body thru nutrition and working out though.
obvious man.
Apples to oranges comparing a qb to a basketball player..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom