2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it?

Brady is 7 years older than LBJ and he still looks pretty good to me.

You can't compare Brady and LeBron when it comes to this.

Lebron doesn't run the equivalent of several miles on game day. He doesn't have to run and jump and be explosive in order to be successful.

Football is more violent, but Brady is probably the least touched QB in the NFL.

Both have done great jobs at taking care of their body thru nutrition and working out though.

That's just an obvious one.

KAJ was basically 40 still contributing on championship winning teams.

Jamal Crawford and VC are both old as dirt still giving their teams good minutes but I'm supposed to sit here and believe that LeBron is just going to stink once he hits 35?

Alrighty then.

Spurs getting beat down the court every other possession :lol:

Down 2-0, crushed by 60 without their star.

Unreal

This is good experience for the younger Spur players. Crazy how good they are at finding talent with the late draft picks they usually have

Is it?

Brady is 7 years older than LBJ and he still looks pretty good to me.
You can't compare Brady and LeBron when it comes to this.

Lebron doesn't run the equivalent of several miles on game day. He doesn't have to run and jump and be explosive in order to be successful.

Football is more violent, but Brady is probably the least touched QB in the NFL.

Both have done great jobs at taking care of their body thru nutrition and working out though.

Jamal Crawford and VC are both old as dirt still giving their teams good minutes but I'm supposed to sit here and believe that LeBron is just going to stink once he hits 35?

Alrighty then.
I think it boils down to whether or not Lebron suffers a serious injury.

Kobe was still averaging 28-30 before going down with that ruptured Achilles in his mid 30s. In fact, he still averaged about 30 even after he returned from the injury but other injuries to his knee and shoulder spelled his doom at age 37.

Last edited:

Alrighty then.

see...you have officially taken things out of context. nobody ever said lebron would stink.

slowing down and being garbage are 2 different things totally.

what i and others are saying is if you expect lebron at 36+ to be lebron of 32 etc etc

just like lebron at 32 isnt lebron at 27.

and this is LEBRON JAMES we are talking about. not jamal "journeyman" crawford or vince carter.

LBJs standard is much higher than either of those players ever was.

even michael jordan had to change his game at 34-36 years old to be effective. he wasnt the player he was at 29-31.

eating leftover olive garden takeout while watching a game that the warriors will blow open in the 2nd half on a saturday night... is this what my life has become 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom