2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bogut wasn't hurt, dat bum ezeli wouldn't have been in during crunch time during g7, when he gave up 6 points to lebron in like 30 secs.

Yes according to dubs fans Bogut's 3pts on 12 min a game determined the series [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those along with Harrison Barnes hypothetical 17ppg average was crucial

Andrew bogut was cut so nope.
Yeah with warriors players getting suspended, hurt, or injured.

Keeping composure and staying healthy is part of the game

no we will say warriors should've won 3 in a row and Cavs got lucky last year.

I wonder if the Warriors gave Kelly Olynyk a ring in 2015

there was NOBODY to stop lebron and kyrie getting to the rim after that.

its not rocket science

Festus Ezeli wasn't too big of a difference from Andrew Bogut

IM already buzzed but spurs will win tonight if patty has 15 plus points. We won't win the series but we alright tonight

Lol why do people keep acting like the cavs without klove aren't a better team against gsw?? Klove sucks when he matches up against the dubs.

K.Love and Tristan Thompson will be the keys to the Cavs winning the 'ship again in a couple weeks. K. Love is Draymond with less athleticism and more brain along with better post moves and a more consistent 3 point shot. Nobody on the Warriors can duplicate what Tristan Thompson does. They don't have enough man power to have a guy strictly out there for offensive boards and nothing else

Last edited:
Until Bron retires
brown will slow down in 3 years. Cavs prob have a 3 year window after this season.

People were saying this 3-5 years ago, tho.

"Oh I can't wait until LBJ is 32 and loses his athleticism, let's see how good he is then."

Well, we've arrived @ that point and he's playing like he's 25, so, I'm thinking he has more than a 3 year window but I guess we'll see.

there was NOBODY to stop lebron and kyrie getting to the rim after that.

its not rocket science

View media item 2440694
GS was outscored with Bogut on the floor..and the year they won the chip we only played 3 min a game. If y'all had an injury to complain about it would be Iggy.

A combination of dray getting suspended for g5, Iggy out there hurt for the last few games, and bogut being out.

A combination of dray getting suspended for g5, Iggy out there hurt for the last few games, and bogut being out.
let it go man.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]people see what they want to see.. Last year is done with. Let's see what happens this Year.

As far as LeBron slowing down. I was on that train. I said when he got to Cleveland he had 3 prime years left.. I still believe that. Not to say he will be buns next year but I think he will slow down and this is his absolute peak. If im wrong I'm wrong.. Well see.

Last edited:
Until Bron retires
brown will slow down in 3 years. Cavs prob have a 3 year window after this season.

People were saying this 3-5 years ago, tho.

"Oh I can't wait until LBJ is 32 and loses his athleticism, let's see how good he is then."

Well, we've arrived @ that point and he's playing like he's 25, so, I'm thinking he has more than a 3 year window but I guess we'll see.

"Darvin Ham by age 30"

Lol at Iguodala's back being a factor last year. I saw him lead multiple fast breaks. His back all of a sudden start hurting when he's on the other end of the greatest block in NBA history.

Then he gets so salty he calls the Thunder the best team the Warriors played in the post season :lol:

Isaiah is just being smart. Losing in the Finals is the worst thing that could ever happen. He just doesn't want to ruin his legacy. Much better to lose in the ECF.

Can't have a Finals loss on your résumé if you don't reach the Finals.
Hold this W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom