• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron....the best player in the entire NBA for 7 straight years.

Played with the best players in his conference, let alone the NBA....against a historically weak East....and we are now surprised that his team wasn't favored EVERY YEAR SINCE 2010 to come out of the East?

:lol:. Rich, I tell ya. I'm much more impressed by his durability than him being the best player, with the best talent in his conference and advancing.

East is my dude [emoji]128293[/emoji]

GS got the league on lock for the next 3 years tops thats a fact i invite anyone to debate that with me.... Everyone joked about them last year about the whole "72-11 has a better ring too it" and "the warriors blew a 3-1 lead" but they sure playing like an updated version of the '91-'98 bulls. Bron gotta rebuild the Cavs and go for round 3 next year.

Kyrie

Only if Kyrie put as much effort into his defensive slide and reading a defense as he did composing these words....

The East has been weak since the late 1980s early 1990 Pistons era.

Not with the Celtics, Bulls, Pistons playing. Nope. Those teams won multiple championships and had multiple hall of famers.

The East from 2010 on has been pure trash. Not one team truly comparable or a real threat to LeBrons handpicked stacked teams within that conference.

Oh and another thing a lot of yall coming with this it aint fair talk and KD cheated or the Warriors didn't earn their win. Straight up loser mentality. Give up lame talk. Like you can't envision this Warrior team ever losing. Same talk when the Heat got put together and lost to the Mavs. Same thing for some last year.

This loss is on the dumbass Cavs. There was a time in the NBA where coaches, GMs, PoO, and/or owners would build their championship contending team to specifically defeat 1 or 2 other championship contending teams.

What did Dan do? What did Lebby the GM do? Last year's Cavs team actually played great defense to win game 7. However they were down 3-1 for a reason. The answer was not to keep Shump and JR or bring in Frye, Williams, and Korver to beat that Warriors team. Especially not to beat a Warriors team that just got Kevin Durant.

Them boys did nothing to give themselves a chance. LeBron getting older. The plan was legit to take their is offense in to the finals put it all on Bron's no clutch gene having's back and Kyrie's who they expect 48 min of goat play to win it? What and just hope Thompson, Jefferson, and JR make shots when they need it?

LeBum had nothing for KD or Curry but somehow Klay Thompson became known for his defense this entire series.

If you aint gonna give ya team a chance, expect to lose.

Last edited:
****** complaining about GS all year but now coming up with their own superteam scenarios just to take them out 
roll.gif

This is the greatest night on NT ever 

Terrible. I understand he looking out for his people but damn.

Yeah I don't think people realize how screwed the Cavs are cap wise. Have a 125M locked in already for next year for 8 players. Going to be stuck trying to sign a bunch of people for the vets minimum. Even if the do somehow move TT, they are still going to be over the salary cap.
View media item 2463866

bron won a chip and got his boys paid
he done goofed with that loyalty. not sure if he is serious about winning another chip. if so, he better find a way to unload some of those big contracts. everyone but kyrie is available, coaches included

is dan gilbert committed to paying these salaries, only to fall short? then again, it could be way worse if they try to rebuild again

nba really like a soap opera/wwe type entertainment :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think people realize how screwed the Cavs are cap wise. Have a 125M locked in already for next year for 8 players. Going to be stuck trying to sign a bunch of people for the vets minimum. Even if the do somehow move TT, they are still going to be over the salary cap.
Highest payroll in the league and not even close to legitimately win the chip. And Dan ain't going to want to pay that tax, especially if Bron going to just leave again after next season. 

Bron got the bread. He gon dig into his endorsement money and pay ****** under the table.

Huge pay cuts coming. Bron going chip in :lol:

There's no reason for me to watch the NBA anymore. The Knicks suck. The playoffs are trash. Bout to pay attention to CTEball now. Sports are just trash in general. **** all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom