• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people really on my timeline arguing that neither todays cavs, nor miami were superteams. one dude just told me, if the cavs were a superteam, they wouldve went undefeated until the finals too. this is why i HATE cavs fans.

Steve Kerr just said on NBATV he doesn't know who would win between the 96 Bulls and 17 Warriors.

Spurs showed the Warriors weakness. They got the formula and the cast to do it

96 bulls would wash this Spurs team.

Bulls would do the Warriors in 7

This warriors team is the 2nd best I’ve ever watched though. 3 years of madness and it’s just beginning.

I hate it

Last edited:
Glorious :pimp: :pimp:

Cavs will probably trade Love for PG and get some other guys to take cheap deals though so I'm gonna enjoy this while I can

This has to be really concerning in particular for Cleveland, Klay and Dray had pretty pedestrian series and they still got washed. Bron is outta there after next season.

Glorious :pimp: :pimp:

Cavs will probably trade Love for PG and get some other guys to take cheap deals though so I'm gonna enjoy this while I can

who would want kevin love going into his 30s with that type of contract?

This has to be really concerning in particular for Cleveland, Klay and Dray had pretty pedestrian series and they still got washed. Bron is outta there after next season.

is dan gilbert going to continue to pay these salaries and lux tax only to lose? then again, they got a straight path to the finals.

bron really doesnt owe cleveland anymore

Last edited:
Lebron got uncomfortable as hell when they asked him about his super teams
roll.gif
There is something incredible about the dude who started the super team era getting washed by another super team.

But props to Lebron though, dude played a hell of a series.  It will be interesting to see what the Cavs do in the offseason.  If they get someone to take Tristan Thompsons terrible contract off their hands they may have a legit shot next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom