• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest payroll in the league and not even close to legitimately win the chip. And Dan ain't going to want to pay that tax, especially if Bron going to just leave again after next season. 

For whatever reason, the God damn blazers had a 140M tied up next year. But other than the blazers, the Cavs have more salary than another other team by a long shot.

Korver and Reddick should go to the Warriors
laugh.gif

Shiiiietttt... Warriors should sign Jimmer too
roll.gif
I think Korver is definitely going to GS next season

The East has been weak since the late 1980s early 1990 Pistons era.

Not with the Celtics, Bulls, Pistons playing. Nope. Those teams won multiple championships and had multiple hall of famers.

The East from 2010 on has been pure trash. Not one team truly comparable or a real threat to LeBrons handpicked stacked teams within that conference.

I said since the early 1990s.

The Celtics and Pistons were done by then.

Terrible. I understand he looking out for his people but damn.

Yeah I don't think people realize how screwed the Cavs are cap wise. Have a 125M locked in already for next year for 8 players. Going to be stuck trying to sign a bunch of people for the vets minimum. Even if the do somehow move TT, they are still going to be over the salary cap.
View media item 2463866

They ain't signing any big time free agents this off-season but they could dump Frye,Thompson and maybe even Shump.

Only immovable contract is JR

What a storyline it has been the last three seasons:

2015- Warriors with homegrown talents of Steph, Draymond, Klay, and NT Finals MVP Iggy Dollar beat the Cavs and Lebby without Myrie and K Love
2016- Cavs comeback with a healthy K Love and Myrie from 3-1 to defeat the Dubs
2017- KD joins the Dubs and they go on a 16-1 run in the playoffs to become NBA champions

They ain't signing any big time free agents this off-season but they could dump Frye,Thompson and maybe even Shump.

Only immovable contract is JR

I'm not sure who is taking Tristans contract off their hands though. Only way I see it happening is if they include some future picks 5 years from now. This year's finals kind of dropped his stock significantly.

Remember when gsw were fools gold? Or how jump shooting teams won't ever win a championship?
Y'all just lost last year cause your two shooters went cold. Good thing y'all resupplied yourself with the most unguardable shooter ever. ******* lame *** team. Y'all whole city is wack. Hyphy is wack. E40 is a ******* lame. **** Oakland. **** the bay. **** everything about that place man. Y'all are the worst

Nobody is taking Tristan contract unless they find a sucker and add those picks and I don't even think the dumbest GMs in the league would do it (there's a lot of dumb GMs too).

Dude damn near is basically useless on the floor if he's not grabbing boards which he seems to have forgot how to do at a high clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom