2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Paul George > Kawhi

No list should have Kawhi, if PG isn't ahead of him.

PG not even on the lists though, man I can't even........

Just saw the LeBron 13s.... This shoe line needs to end. How does it continue to get worse and worse?

Lowry ranked over Wall?
laugh.gif

OK.
tripping

I'll never really understand the John Wall consternation.

PG is the position where shooting, especially 3 point shooting has the biggest impact.

John Wall is not only a poor shooter, but he doesn't make up for it with incredible finishing. Infact, 6'0 foot tall, fat Kyle Lowry statistically has been a better finisher than John Wall for most of his career. Wall is a better defender but the gap between Wall and Lowry on offense is much larger than the gap between wall and Lowry on defense.

John Wall for all his talents has never PG'd a league average offense. In fact all the offense his ran have been mostly terrible, at some point he has to take some of the blame. No?

Last edited:
Lowry is ranked 11 spots ahead of KYRIE **** a Wall

I you watched the Olympics right? I think it was pretty obvious who was better.

Kyrie is great if you have Lebron, but if he's your PG, with no lebon you are doomed to mediocrity.

Kyrie on the Raptors is a lottery team imo.

Sports Illustrated's Top 100 NBA Players for 2016-17 is finished...

20. DeAndre Jordan
19. Klay Thompson
18. Al Horford
17. John Wall
16. Jimmy Butler
15. Paul Milsap
14. Kyle Lowry
13. Draymond Green
12. DeMarcus Cousins
11. LaMarcus Aldridge
10. Blake Griffin
9. Paul George
8. Anthony Davis
7. James Harden
6. Kawhi Leonard
5. Russell Westbrook
4. Chris Paul
3. Stephen Curry
2. Kevin Durant
1. LeBron James

Full list and reasoning: http://www.si.com/nba/2016/09/12/nba-top-100-player-rankings

Horford, Butler, Wall, Milsap and LOWRY better than damn Klay Thompson? What the hell type of list is this?

Back
Top Bottom