2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I understand why so much love for harden now
. Ya'll don't realize the value of d. Makes sense. Entertaining players I guess but that's where it ends.

Last edited:
He is one of 4 players in the modern NBA to have 2000 points and 600 assists in a season. Seriously it needs to stop and I'm not even a Harden fan. 
didn't even make an all nba team. Empty stats. More to ball then numbers. Irrelevant if you a Harden fan or not. Klay the best overall 2 guard in the l. Not a fan of him nor is his game enjoyable to watch but I don't hate him.

Last edited:
I mean future value is a different question.

Right now. Lowry is obviously a better scorer, better shooter, better rebounder, comparable defender, imo better and passing is a wash. Maybe I give the edge to Conley interms of passing.

Lowry problem is he can't make through 82 healthy, but the same could be said about conley.

and I would say Lowry's past couple years are better than Any conley season injured or not.

but hey, to each their own.

Eh, agree to disagree. I wouldn't call him a better shooter, they seem about the same. Lowry seems more streaky than anything based on his natural ability as a scorer. I think Conley is better at taking care of the basketball and a better general. Lowry definitely has his qualities and I think they fit perfectly with Toronto. This may be the first year Conley the Grizz may actually allow Conley to be more of a focal point in the offense under Fizdale, so I'll like to see how he expands on some things.

The Towns love is scaring me. I remember how much we talked about AD being a top 3 player at one point and he ended up regressing this past season due to injury. I don't want to say Towns is THAT good, yet. I'll rather it actually come to fruitition :lol:

If Harden instead of Klay was on Team USA, I bet they would've performed at an even higher level due to Harden's playmaking abilities. :nerd:

Last edited:
didn't even make an all nba team. Empty stats.
Yeah cause everyone hates him and feels like he's overrated. It's not an unpopular opinion. Also, he was 6th in Win Shares and carried the entire offense since he has been there. Even with his faults (defense and turnovers) he's still a top 10 player. Again I'm not a Harden fan but maybe 5 players can do what he does on offense on a consistent basis. 

Last edited:
SI's list puts in perspective how many stars are "alone" besides the players on the Warriors (four top 15 players), Cavs (three top 30), Clippers (three top 20) and Spurs (two top 15).

We need another super team or to break up the Warriors. :lol:

SI's list puts in perspective how many stars are "alone" besides the players on the Warriors (four top 15 players), Cavs (three top 30), Clippers (three top 20) and Spurs (two top 15).

We need another super team or to break up the Warriors. :lol:

Yep :lol:

Mentioned this some time ago about how concentrated the league is. Ridiclous that 12 of the top 30 players are on those 14 teams.

Its going to be even worse once AD tries to leave the Pelicans to join forces with one of those teams.

Memphis got 2 of the top 30 :tongue: come bike and be a fan P :pimp:

Lance Stephenson turned down a $44M contract to sign a contract for $27M, only to get $18M of it. Now he can't get a guaranteed mill.

Amazing.

Lebron
KD
Russ
Steph

Enough said. Russ is better than Steph imo, Russ too aggressive. Dude could easily average triple double damn near every game. No way in hell Curry giving you that.

Lebron
KD
Russ
Steph

Enough said. Russ is better than Steph imo, Russ too aggressive. Dude could easily average triple double damn near every game. No way in hell Curry giving you that.
Did we just become best friends? 
pimp.gif

John wall a top 10 player. That's a sickening thought

Irving not a top 20 player? I understand he did absolutely squat without Lebby but come on

Klay on Houston instead of harden people would change their minds real quick. He's more of a black hole than James and cant handle the ball like James. He plays better defense but watch him have to be the main scoring option and see what happens

Lol bro no way Klay is more black hole than jimmy. Can't handle the ball but is more of a black hole doesn't even compute. Harden is a black hole because he handles so much.

He is one of 4 players in the modern NBA to have 2000 points and 600 assists in a season. Seriously it needs to stop and I'm not even a Harden fan. 

*Free throws. Bruh has more career FTs than FGs....let that sink in

Back
Top Bottom