2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If he does extend. Blake to OKC next summer. Or it increases his trade value given that he'll be under contract until 2018.

Last edited:
A lot of people going be salty if Westbrook signs that extension

It's good for OKC and Russ in the short term they could still trade him though, and get a bigger return seeing as he wouldn't be a rental anymore.

Last edited:
Who's actually gone home that's noteworthy? LeBron, PP kinda, and Melo tries to act like he did. I think that storyline is kinda overrated. Blake coming to the Thunder would be cool though if he returned to form and we could land one more piece or Oladipo takes off.

Who's actually gone home that's noteworthy? LeBron, PP kinda, and Melo tries to act like he did. I think that storyline is kinda overrated. Blake coming to the Thunder would be cool though if he returned to form and we could land one more piece or Oladipo takes off.

Lebron just won the title couple weeks ago..

Oladipo will be a RFA

this "going home" BS is always way over blown

Convenient that Washington didn't get a meeting with Durant.. And Russ is rumored to now be signing an extension

What happened with derozan again?

Atlanta got Dwight though

Harden and Westbrook C.R.E.A.M
I honestly wonder if OKC can get free agents talking to my uncle about living in OKC you'd think he was talking about prison or something.

Wade just went home
out of spite.
And Bron went home because **** was no longer sweet in Miami

And Dwight went home because no one else wanted him

And Melo went "home" because he wanted to get paid

You can do it for every player 
laugh.gif

I forgot about Wade too. I mean he definitely would rather be in Miami 10 times out of 10, but I'll give him credit for at least going to his childhood team. LeBron didn't **** with the Cavs :lol: or the Browns for that matter

Back
Top Bottom