i think its a technicality Wade is playing at "home."

Nobody was offering him that deal. Coincidence in my opinion

And Bron went home because **** was no longer sweet in Miami

And Dwight went home because no one else wanted him

And Melo went "home" because he wanted to get paid

You can do it for every player 
laugh.gif
LOL troll on

Sooooo guess Westbrook gonna wait 3 years to "go home" :lol:. Didnt think it was gonna happen from the jump.

Last edited:
why a 3 year deal? Wouldn't it make more sense to do a 2 with opt out after 1st year? If you're gonna do a 3, might as well do a 5. The jump in cap after 3 years isn't much, right?

why a 3 year deal? Wouldn't it make more sense to do a 2 with opt out after 1st year? If you're gonna do a 3, might as well do a 5. The jump in cap after 3 years isn't much, right?

He's looking out for OKC imo. Allows them to plan longer and gives them more leverage coming next summer

He's looking out for OKC imo. Allows them to plan longer and gives them more leverage coming next summer

is he though? I'm assuming he can continue to get more with no affect to the cap. Luxury tax, sure. But I'm not sure if he's really helping them out with a 3 year deal.

Paging cap experts.

Last edited:
can't wait for Royce;s first article about Westbrook when he resigns. Dudes going to be slobbering all over russ.

The reason doe the 2 year deal worth the opt out is because he becomes eligible for the 10 year vet 35% max deal in 2019.

Last edited:
extremely impressed Russ signed right now. My opinion on who he is changed completely.

statue being worked on right now by OKC

Back
Top Bottom