2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

off topic but the world of social media is a strange place. clicked on the link, opened up lethalshooter's IG page, then Dwight's, then somehow lilboosies, then YG's, then g-eazy's, then g-eazy's photographer, then this kid who sells shoes named Benjaminkicks, then djkhaled's, and then finally some big breasted ig model... by the last page, I'd completly forgot what i was originally looking at.. ******* rabbit hole

all that to say, Dwight's still shooting below 50 from the line.

Last edited:

Keeping Matt Barnes' wife happy ain't cheap.
Her box is priceless doe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Damn that cooter does look like it could steal a soul or two, though.

If I was in his position... A night with Riley Reid is so tempting..
Cmon G Riley Reid? You seen ol' girl without makeup?

You got girls out there like Jynx Maze, Rose Monroe, and August Ames. I'm takin shorties like that all day over Riley Reid

Anti said R. Kelly sucks b

Come on man. That's legit disrespectful. Like...It's amazing to me that someone could have an opinion about R. Kelly such as that one. Jesus.

[thread="650415"]yeah cant blame fisher . p, d  and money are things you cant trust even family over. family members steal each others girls or dudes everyday .[/thread]
[thread="650415"]no loyalty when it comes to those two things.   its a harsh reality [/thread]
nah, b. That's not normal family happenings, at least not in my family ..

[thread="650415"]yeah cant blame fisher . p, d  and money are things you cant trust even family over. family members steal each others girls or dudes everyday .[/thread]
[thread="650415"]no loyalty when it comes to those two things.   its a harsh reality [/thread]

Get a new family :lol:

i dont put anything past anybody. I dont trust anyone when it comes to money or who im with.  as @toodope91 put it , lot of scum. its a harsh reality but thats how people are.  

Last edited:
i remember when that episode came on and Gloria was all in her glory. Wife was watching it with me and I didn't care. The rewind button was used multiple times to see if what i saw was real.

yeah cant blame fisher . p, d  and money are things you cant trust even family over. family members steal each others girls or dudes everyday. no loyalty when it comes to those two things.

Where's Ska the Savage at to chime in? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom